Chapter 412: Revenge!

Nora then said word by word, “During the surgery, Quentin woke up for a moment and said a few words.”

Her gaze was a little straight.

The fingers were connected to the heart.

When she was bandaging Quentin’s hand, he had woken up from the pain. When he opened his eyes, he did not even seem to know where he was.

However, after seeing Nora, his lips curled up. He opened his mouth and wanted to say something, but because of the injuries on his chest, he could not say anything.

However, Nora could read his lips.

He said, “Nora, they interrogated me about who Big Sister is, but I didn’t say anything.”

At that moment, Nora’s heart clenched tightly!!

During the operation, she was actually thinking about it.

Benevolence Hall knew the Smiths’ power. Actually, there was no need to fight the Smiths head-on in New York. If they wanted to win the martial arts competition, they only needed to break one of Quentin’s legs or cripple him.

After the incident, if no one died and they still had dealings with each other, they could not go overboard.

But Quentin was too miserable.

She could almost imagine the person stepping on Quentin’s finger and asking him, “Who is Big Sister? Are you going to tell me now?”

Quentin was still as arrogant as ever. He smirked and scolded the other party, “It’s your grandmother!”

Crack…

His fingers shattered.

One inch at a time, one step at a time… Quentin had been abused for seven hours at night while she slept!!

His skin could never be repaired!

Nora closed her eyes.

She suddenly stood up and walked out.

When she passed by Joel, she felt like she had forgotten something. She seemed to have not read an important report this morning.

However, she could not care less now.

There was only one thought in her mind.

Revenge.

Blood for blood!!

In the underground arena.

The staff member waited anxiously at the door and craned his neck to look out.

For some reason, no one from team Third in The World came tonight.

They had arranged for the competition to be pushed back hour by hour, but the other party had still not arrived yet.

He took out his phone and called the three of them one by one, but none of their calls went through.

Another staff member glanced at the three people sitting in the VIP dining area and could not help but ask, “Could it be that they don’t dare to come?”

“No way.”

The staff member answered firmly.

Big Brother was among the three of them. How could he not come?!

However, as soon as he said that, the person beside him called Antoine couldn’t help but mock: “Tsk, it’s almost 11 PM. Don’t tell me team Third in The World has given up and doesn’t dare to come?”