Chapter 490 - Another Identity~

Hearing that low voice, Nora rushed into the interrogation room.

Yvonne fell to the ground with her eyes closed. She seemed to have lost consciousness, and the guards were frantically patting her as they shouted, “Wake up, wake up…”

Nora took a step forward hurriedly. “Move!”

When the staff worker saw that it was her, he immediately made way.

Nora came to Yvonne’s side and used one hand to check her breathing while the other hand pressed on her pulse. Her breathing was already very weak, almost gone.

Even her pulse became unclear.

Nora swallowed.

The person beside her shouted, “CPR!” Nora immediately stopped him. “No!”

“Why?”

She slowly said, “The unknown composition in her blood is increasing exponentially. Those things can improve her genes, but they will also take her life!”

Although the results of those reports were from the same batch of blood, the unknown concentration of components changed every hour.

As the change was not big and the coefficient was too small, the researchers did not notice it immediately.

However, when Nora went to take a look, she realized this problem!

The unknown components in her blood were like bacteria. From the moment they entered her body, they began to reproduce!

As time passed, it slowly spread throughout her body.

Nora also realized this before shouting “no” and rushing over.

The worker did not understand the full story, but he understood what she meant. “You’re saying that if we perform CPR, it will cause the blood in Yvonne’s body to flow faster and increase the growth of those things?” Nora nodded. “Yes.”

The worker was anxious. “Then there’s nothing in these emergency measures that can save her now!”

How were they supposed to get any clues when she was dead?

When Nora heard this, she reached into her purse and took out a bunch of silver needles. Then, she quickly took out a short needle, stabbing Yvonne’s head twice.

After two stabs, Yvonne let out a cry and slowly opened her eyes. She did not understand what was going on and asked, “What are you guys doing? What’s wrong with me?”

Nora lowered her eyes and said slowly, “The genetic modification drug they injected into you multiplies endlessly in your body.” Yvonne was stunned for a moment before she seemed to understand something. “So they’re lying to me? But how is that possible? I’m so powerful, why would they lie to me? Without me, they can’t find another hacker! I know now. Are you acting? Are you trying to get something out of me?! Let me tell you, don’t think I’ll believe you just because you said you could treat me!”

Nora pursed her lips and looked at her. “I can’t treat you.”

Yvonne was stunned. “What?”

The silver needle in Nora’s hand was still inserted into her brain. “I’m just holding your breath now, but I can’t stop those reproductions. You only have one minute.”

Yvonne was stunned.

She looked at Nora in a daze and felt the pain in her temples. There seemed to be something crawling in her body. It made her feel cold and afraid.

She looked at Nora in disbelief. Suddenly, waves of pain came from her bloodstream! The pain stimulated her nerves! It made her feel like her entire body was about to burn!