Chapter 13: Little Concert

A/N: This is probably bad since I rush things and felt somewhat not motivated to write. I'll try continuing this until finish, though I still got a lot of task. Anyways, enjoy!

Y/n POV

It has been 2 days since that incident and we barely talk to each other. Every time we try to chat, it always ends up being an awkward moment. I always wonder if I ended up creating more trouble rather than actually helping Kiana.

It's evening and we're inside the hotel room. I'm thinking of apologizing to her. On the other side, I don't think she'll forgive me and I'm afraid that the condition will end up being like this no matter what I did.

"Hey, Kiana."

"Y-Yeah..?"

"Sorry for that incident. I really didn't mean it to happen." I apologize. Kiana didn't answer and kept quiet.

(As expected... I shouldn't have done that.)

"I apologize too. It was also kind of my fault back then. Sorry for acting like that." Kiana said.

I took a gun and aim it at her. It took me some time to realize that Kiana was actually apologizing and not blaming me. I put up an act.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Eh? What do you mean? I'm Kiana. Kiana Kaslana." Said her.

"Don't lie to me! The real Kiana will not apologize for this easily! Unless Mei is here, I won't believe you apologize!" I said seriously. She becomes quiet.

"But I did apologize! Remember when we were on the journey here?" She asked.

I glare at her. "It's true, but that time, Kiana was at fault and there's nothing that she could do to blame me."

Kiana POV

(E-Eh?! Does Y/n always think of me like this?)

"So, not only did you disguise yourself as Kiana, but you also kidnapped her and see through her memory!" Y/n said.

I can't bear hearing and seeing Y/n acting like this anymore. I quickly ran and punch him in the gut which made him fly to the and hit the wall.

Y/n POV

"What the hell just happen?" I asked while getting up. I'm filling dizzy after getting punched.

"Eh, s-sorry. I didn't mean to." Kiana apologizes.

"Alright! I believe you! Only Kiana would have had a punch as powerful as that."

"Hmph!"

"Well, at least a found out that you're a tsundere. Ehe."

"W-What?" Kiana is surprised.

"Everything was just an act. I just want to see how much of a tsundere you could be. To be honest, I was surprised that you ended up punching me." I told Kiana.

Kiana blushes upon finding out the truth. While me? I just chuckled. I planned this to lighten up the atmosphere and hopefully, get Kiana to become better.

Everything then went 180° and our relationship is back to normal.

-Timeskip-

Several days after, we got out of the hotel since 5 days have passed since I check-in. We're now wandering the city, and having no place to stay, we try going around to find a job. But unfortunately, we're in no luck.

Eventually, we went to an alley to catch a break and met someone.

"Sup! I never see any of you here before. I'm Yuta. Yuta Sosuke. Nice to meet ya." The dude greets us.

"Well, sup."

"Hi!" Kiana replied.

"You guys seem to be in a bad mood. Why don't we enlighten the mood by singing and playing music together?" Yuta said while pulling out a road use permit from his pocket.

"Well, I won't mind. One question though, we just met and you're being so kind to us. Why?" I asked him, he seems suspicious and we must have seemed suspicious to him too.

"Well, my mom once said, strangers are friends that you haven't met yet," Yuta answered. Of course, this answer isn't convincing.

"Kiana, how about you?" I asked her.

"Well, I'd love to do something like that. I'm also feeling kinda bored right now."

"Cool! So we agree?" Yuta asked.

"Yep!"

We then walk to the location of the road and saw many people. They're either singing or watching people around.

(There are so many people. It reminded me of something, but I forget about it. Anyway, let's just get onto it.)

"Oh, there you are!" A girl from afar walks toward Yuta.

"Why are you late?! I almost got kicked out by those patrol robots!" The girl said.

"Sorry, you know that we lack people. And I brought some!" Yuta said, telling the girl that we existed.

"Oh! Didn't see you there. I'm Zenin. I'm surprised to see that Yuta here actually has some other friends." Zenin said while putting her arm over Yuta.

"Hey hey, don't you think that's a bit rude?" Yuta asked.

"Nah, that's just you," Zenin said as she chuckles.

"So, what music are we going to play? And also, what part do I get?" I asked.

"You look like you're good with a guitar, and would you like to sing, miss?" Yuta asked.

"Sure," Kiana responded.

"What song though?" I asked.

"Hm... How about just like this? We're just gonna sing together, spewing random stuff. Sounds good?" Yuta asked while scratching his head with an awkward smile.

"Sure, I guess that's cool. This might turn out to he really good or really bad." I said.

"Great! I guess everyone's ready?"

"Yep!"

"Let's just get this started."

We started playing our instruments. Yuta is playing his guitar, Zenin is playing her violin. Kiana with the keyboard, while me? I'm just gonna use a guitar too.

At first, nobody said a thing. But eventually, Yuta started it.

"If you ever found yourself stuck in the middle of the sea..."

(Damn, that's so random.)

"I'll sail the world to find you." Followed by Zenin.

"If you ever find yourself in the dark and you can't see..." Kiana sang.

I sighed. "I'll be the light to guide you."

Crowd began gathering after hearing some of the lyrics, as time goes by, more and more gather and cheer along. Even other people who's performing stop and come to see us.

-Timeskip-

Eventually, we finish and felt relieved.

"Phew... That was...a lot." I said