Chapter 8: Awakening

You finally got out to see many mechs lying around.

"Someone must have been here. Intruder..."

"Yep! Correct, Master Y/n." You look back upon hearing the female voice and saw Rita sitting on the rooftop.

" You look back upon hearing the female voice and saw Rita sitting on the rooftop

Rita Rossweisse(The Seductive Maid)

"Rita... Mind explaining what's happening."

"Simple like what you just said. There is some intruder in Shicksal HQ."

"I don't think it's some... Why are you here anyway? Aren't you suppose to be with Bianka?"

"Ara ara... So Master Durandal told her name to you. Hmm~ I see..." Rita responded you look at Rita who is wearing a maid dress.

"You still wore maid dress up till now. I thought I told you to change it."

"How rude. This outfit helps me to work better."

"Yeah..." "Work better on seducing men." You whispered.

"What was that?" Rita asked, glaring at you.

"Nothing!" You quickly responded, shivering due to the sudden change of mood.

"Master Y/n. I'm sorry but I must ask you to leave now. As you see, this place is not safe anymore." Rita warned you but you simply ignored her.

"I see... But what is your job here anyway?" You asked, certainly because Rita is deployed.

"That is a secret~" Rita responded.

"Aight. Alright... Now I will go, good luck with your stuff." You said as you walk away and Rita waved goodbye to you.

While walking away, you try not to be suspicious since you took some files to investigate.

You are near the end of the HQ and heard some voices. There you saw Kiana with a dragon and many Honkai Beasts.

"Tch! Trouble..." You spotted Mei who is laying on the ground and the others.

"There is no other way, hm?" You asked as you look at Arthur who is smiling. He's smiling upon seeing the abomination, the mess, the destruction that happens.

"You want to switch?" Arthur asked.

"Yeah... But I'll be watching you. So please don't do anything unnecessary."

"You can count on me!" He said.

You and Arthur then switch. Now the one controlling your body is Arthur and you're inside of him. Watching every action that he makes.

He stretches for a bit and jumps towards the Hyperion. A crystal is formed and he shoots it at Sirin. Sirin notices it and quickly creates a portal to send it back to its rightful owner. He grabs it and its forms into a lance. Once he lands, he is welcomed by a lance shot at him. Arthur dodges them and throws one of them back to her. She took it back and Arthur materialize some crystal around Sirin.