Chapter 7: War Has Begun

Warning! Warning! Level 1 Threat Confirmed!

"Wai what?! Level 1 Threat?! Is it possibly another dragon?!" You shouted, surprised about the level 1 threat that came just when you're out of your prison.

(Oh...I think I know who it is...) Arthur said while giving a sharp look.

"Who?" You asked, confused.

(It's...Benares. The servant of Sirin. Heh!) Arthur responded.

"That being said... Sirin has awakened and another Honkai War will erupt..." You quickly rush towards the metal door and smash it.

You quickly ran to go outside and see the condition but there is one tiny bit problem... You are somehow lost and don't know the way out.

"AAAAAAAHHH!! Where's the way out?!" You shouted and start running in random directions.

"Boy! How did you forget?!" Arthur said as he went to his spirit form. You are feeling kind of awkward the moment Arthur asked you.

"I am too focused on Fu Hua carrying Kiana that I don't check! How bout you? You remember?"

"Nah man... I am sleeping until you got into the test chamber."

"Useless..."

"HEY! Don't blame me for something that's not my fault! After all, you're the one who is lost!" Arthur shouted. He is pissed off because you blame your problem at him.

"Yeah...sorry... Welp!" You sat on the floor, thinking about how to get out of this 'maze'.

"How bout...try checking the place where your white-haired girlfriend is kept."

"First, she's not my girlfriend. And second, that's a good idea." You then try searching for the room.

As soon as you found it, you saw many honkai gathered on board from the computer. Kiana is not in the chamber anymore, so you assume she's outside with her Herrscher personality on.

"Dammit! Should have been more careful..."

"If you want to help then let's go OUT of this freakin place."

"Yeah yeah... There is nothing that indicates the way out... So Ima tries out my luck." You again ran and try to find a way out.

Meanwhile with the others...

Theresa and Himeko are onboard. Himeko is fighting off the Honkai Beasts on the deck while Theresa goes get the helm.

After time goes by, Himeko defeated the last Honkai Beast on deck.

"I guess that's it for now." Himeko then lookup and saw thick clouds gathering. "Curses. The clouds are too thick for our optical devices."

Theresa then spotted some Honkai energy spikes around and proceed to warn Himeko. "Watch out, Himeko! I'm getting Honkai energy spikes around the transport ship!"

As soon as she warns her, many lightning strikes the deck of the ship as Himeko dodge them.

"Crap! What is this?" Himeko asked.

"Evade the lightning strikes!" Theresa told her.

After some time, a huge one is coming for Helios and Theresa who saw this warn Himeko.
"Evasive action, Himeko! It's coming straight for us!" Theresa warned her again.

Soon, a dragon came. Himeko fought the dragon when suddenly Fu Hua drop from the sky wearing her battlesuit and lure the dragon away from the Helios.

Another wave of Honkai Beast came and Himeko fought them off as usual.

Back to you who is still trapped in the freakin maze.

"How many hours has it been?" You asked as you kept on breathing.

"Just 28 minutes and you're already tired."

"Cmon! I'm trying my best here!"

"Hm..."

You exhaustedly walk and saw a cup of water inside a room. Without hesitation, you quickly got inside the room and drank the cup of water.

"I am now refreshed!" Just when you are about to leave, there is a paper that piques your interest.

"That is..." You walk and took the paper. Soon, you got the information. Something you're not supposed to know.

"This was all planned!? How?! Just how?!" You search for more and find data about Divine Keys, weapons created from Herrscher core.

More and more flooded your mind. And soon, something else came up. You realize something weird is going on. The defense of the HQ is weirdly down and a flash of Honkai energy just passes through you.

"We're too late..."

"Yeah, she has awakened. Time to get serious, shall we?"

"Of course. Let's just make our way through these walls." You project a sword and slice through the wall. You then kept running, in the same way, to get out.

With the others...

Mei is fighting against the Herrscher of Void on the Hyperion with the help of the 3rd Herrscher.

After a long battle, she loses, and Herrscher of Void grabs her on her neck while holding her up.

Mei touched Kiana on her face which triggers the other part of Kiana to awaken for a while.

Herrscher of the Void soon created a portal and a Honkai beast emerge from it. It attacks Mei but thankfully Anti-Entropy mechs are there.

The battle starts to get more intense as Herrscher of Void created more portals and more Honkai Beast emerges.

Both factions then start fighting each other with the current result being that the Honkai Beasts win. The back mech tries to make a direct hit to the Herrscher of Void using their missiles but ended up failing.

Herrscher of Void creates portals which the missiles went into and created another portal behind the mechs which all the missiles that are fired went out from there. The result is that all of the mechs are destroyed by their own attack. Resulting in a win for the Honkai.

Many destructions are created throughout the war as Kiana's Herrscher side took full control of the body.

A/N: Hello guys. I have an announcement to make. Which is I can't guarantee to upload daily. :) Thanks and enjoy. Don't forget about YATTA!