Chapter 11: Such Bizarre Journey

Y/n POV

Of course, I together with Kiana, went on a journey to Arc City. Well, it's not short or far... We just need the right vehicle to get right there. The main problem here is the lazy Kiana and that we had to walk.

"Y/n! I'm tired! Can we rest for a while?" Kiana asked me as I look back at her while staring. She already knows what does that mean and keeps on complaining while we keep on walking.

She really acts like a child that cries whenever they didn't get what they wanted. I mean, I know that it's noon and the sun is shining brightly. Plus we're in an open field, but that isn't a reason since we just walk for 30 minutes!

I'm not that annoyed by her complaints. Just annoyed that she keeps on acting like a child.

After time passed, I finally sighed. At one point, I wanted to just ignore her, but on the other side, I want to her to stop.

"Alright alright! I'll carry you. You'll stop complaining if I do, right?" I asked her. She glares at me seriously at first but the glare faded and she walks toward me. (I guess that it's a yes.)

I kneel and wait for her to reach my back. I then felt her climbing onto my back and without further waiting, I stood up. She stops complaining and I start walking.

At one point, when I'm carrying Kiana...I felt that she was a little heavy.

"Hey, Kiana."

"H-Huh. What?" She asked me. I got a look of a slight blush on her face. I don't know why but I'm not gonna question it.

"You're heavy... Please go on a diet! Probably since you like eating Mei's food a lot!" I said which make Kiana goes into furious mode.

"Hey! Saying something like that to a woman is-"

"It's fine. I mean, I never consider you as a woman. Rather, I consider you as a childish girl who really needs attention." I said as I chuckled which made her angrier.

Night came by and we decided to rest. During that time, she didn't even bother talking to me. I mean, what's wrong? I am just stating the fact. Women are pretty much sensitive.

Though I found some are not. Like Mei, Fu Hua, Bianka, Rita, and others! Or perhaps, just perhaps, I haven't seen that side yet...

She then went closer to me and questioned me about some things...

"Y/n... Can I ask something?" She asked me. I'm a bit confused at first but just said "Ok."

"What happens before? When the Herrscher took over my body..." Kiana asked. Thus, a hard question that can't be avoided has shown up. Fate truly is cruel.

"Well... Basically, a war happens. Let's just say that it's the Herrscher of the Void, Benares, and Honkais Vs Mei, Fu Hua, Principal Theresa, Bronya, Ms. Himeko, and Anti-Entropy. They all tried to save you, except the Anti-Entropy since I'm not really sure about them. I mean, they literally shoot a beam that almost tears you apart." I said as she got saddened by the fact that she hurt everyone when everyone tried to save her.

After seeing her saddened, I decided to comfort her. "Hey, it's not your fault. I mean, Shicksal is the one who awakens the Herrscher inside of you... And she's the one controlling your body."

Saying that doesn't do much though. She still blames herself for being weak. Just a thought.

"I'll go to sleep now. Good night." She said as she went into the tent as slept.

I sighed... It is not her fault. But yeah... She still can't get over it.

"Well, Ima go to sleep now." I pull my blanket over me and proceed to sleep until morning. I'm still asleep and awoken by Kiana who's making breakfast.

(Oh, so Kiana is making breakfast.) I walk nearer to Kiana and look at what she's cooking. What I saw is shocking, I have never seen such a nasty, displeasing, disgusting dish before! Oh my gosh!

"Y/n! I'm cooking breakfast today. Wait for it to be finished!" She said as she gave me a sweet smile. How could anyone turn down that smile?!

(Now my own words turn back on me! Fate is cruel!!) I then start going into a position and keep on shaking while thinking one what's best to do.

After time pass by, Kiana is done cooking and she hands me a spoon of the dish... I don't know if I should eat it. I don't want to die!

I slowly take the spoon from her hand and take a sip. She looks at me with star-shaped eyes plus a smile. Meanwhile, I am just trying to hold my smile. It's horrible but...she took time and effort for this. So...

I ended up taking 5 scoops of the dish. She's really happy to see me eating it. But at the same time, she also thought the dish is horrible.

"It's kinda good," I said. Kiana then got excited about trying her own 'masterpiece'. While me, I'm fell to the ground and close my eyes. Ah yes, death has taken me.

No one POV

Kiana ate her dish but instead of it being tasty, it end up being horrible. Now he thought that Y/n might be lying about her dish being good.

"Y/n..." Kiana said and Y/n start sweating. Sweating because he already knows what she will ask.

"Is my food really good? Please be honest." She said as she glare into your soul.

(I feel a chill down my spine...) "Yeah, it is. Hehe..." I said while crossing my finger, the trick that will always work. Because that means I'm not really lying nor am I being honest.

She sighed and say "I knew that it was bad." She notices your finger crossed.

"Sorry! I guess I'm a bad cook. Next time, please cook!" She said.

(Well, I thought I'm gonna be in trouble. I guess I'm lucky.) "Well, let's start going now," I said.

We then start to go to Arc City. This time, Kiana is not acting childish. She's rather more mature now. I think so...

------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So... is writing in first person weird? Should I write it like how I usually write it in this story? Let me know, so I could know from what point of view should I write it. Sorry if it's bad, hope ya'll enjoy it :D