Chapter 10: Awake On The Shore

A/N: WARNING!! Some stuff here is mature and sus... Tell me if I should change it so it would be less sus and less mature. Happy reading! And... relatable meme, isn't it?

You and Kiana are washed off from the sea to a beach. You and Kiana are still unconscious. Several weeks passed, and you finally woke up from your slumber. Confused, you began to look around. You saw Kiana who is laying on the ground.

You check on yourself. The resulting injury from your fight against the Herrscher of the Void still remains untreated. Although they are closing, the pain still remains.

"As promised...I will protect her." You lift her on your back and carry her until you find a good location. The injury that you have still hurt. But that's not an excuse to stop.

Finally, spotting a good place. You carry her to the spot. You then lean her down carefully, gently on a tree. You smiled upon looking at her smiling.

(She seems to have a good dream. Of course, I don't want to erase that smile.) Soon she started to shiver. You knew that both of you are wet because floating on the sea for several weeks. So something came up in your mind.

(Yo. You there?) You then saw your old friend Arthur in his spirit form. He grinned. Happy seeing you alive after all.

"You're alive after all. Great!" He said as he began clapping.

"Yeah... So can you borrow me some of your power? The creating crystal thing." You asked while scratching the back of your head. Arthur facepalmed upon hearing it.

"You can already access it anytime you want. How come you don't realize it..." He sigh as you began forming an awkward smile.

A red crystal is formed on your hand. You cut a nearby tree using a one-hand swing. Which of course is wrapped using Honkai energy that is formed into a blade. You cut the wood into some pieces. A piece of wood is thrown on the ground.

You throw the red crystal and flame emerges already. You take off your jacket and hold it just right above the fire to dry it. It didn't take much of that time, just a few minutes.

(Ah shit. Here we go again. I hope she won't get mad. Well...better than catching a cold anyway.) Slowly but for sure, you took off her clothes. Of course, you did this by closing your eyes.

After looking off her clothes. Meaning, making her whole naked. You grab clothing from your pocket and took it out. After that, you slowly wipe her body. You plan on doing this from her hair to the tip of her feet. You felt no hesitation in doing this. Because you are only thinking about wiping her body so she will not catch a cold. Nothing more nor less.

You slowly do it so she doesn't wake up. At least not before you did it. You felt her soft hair but ignore it. After the hair is done. You wipe her face and then her body. Once you're finished, you wrap your jacket around her which makes her feel warm. You put the wet clothes aside. You sat next to her for a while.

Realizing that night almost falls, you start making your move to find some food. First, create some cyan-colored crystals. Second, you start walking around. Third, you find a group of fish gathering. And finally, fourth, you freeze them. And that is all for the hunting session.

"That was easy. Well, time to get going." You cut the ice and brought them to your spot. You start a campfire. You grilled the fish you caught.

Soon, the awakening of Kiana Kaslana finally began. She awoke due to the smell of dinner. But upon waking, she is surprised to find herself with you. Alone.

"Y/n? Where are we? Wait... Is everyone ok?!" Kiana asked. She has some memory from the Hersscher of the Void. The one who controls her.

"Everyone is okay..." You smiled at her. From the inside, you're actually happy to see her awake. But you could only think about Himeko's death. You can't do anything to save her.

She looks at herself and notices your jacket is wrapped around her. She peeks inside and saw herself naked. She looks at you suspiciously.

"Y/n? Did you get me naked?" Kiana asked you. You whistle as you didn't hear her. She punches your face until you fly and bump your head.

"Pervert! What did you do to me while I was sleeping?!!" She got to her overprotective state. And glare at you. She suddenly thought of all the possible things a perverted man could do when she was asleep.

You get up and try to calm her down. She throw rocks at you which of course didn't affect you at all. She starts shouting at you but you heard one thing that is sus.

"You pervert! I bet you do-! Don't tell me you also do-! At least if you do it, don't do it in an open place like this! You-" Kiana, who realizes what she just said started to blush intensely. Her whole face got red as she tried to cover it.

You took this chance to get closer. Once you're close enough. You hold her hand and sit next to her. "Kiana... For the last time, I am not perverted. And...you are dirty-minded. Don't even dare to deny it. All the proof is what you're saying before. I am not horny. And nothing could make me become one." You look at her.

The moment passed, and the two start eating the grilled fish. They are quiet for a while. Kiana didn't like this quietness. She started a talk.

"Hey, Y/n... Sorry for before." She apologizes.

"No need. And what do you mean just now by-." Before you could finish, she started to talk about another topic.

"Y/n. How long do you think has passed?" She questioned you.

"I don't know. Probably some weeks. We should be moving tomorrow." You said while holding your chin to think of a place.

"Cool! Where though? After what happened, it will be hard finding a good place."

"We could probably go to Arc City. That place is nice. We still need money though. Oh wait, don't mind the money. I will cover it up for both of us. It's not many, so no wasting it." You said. Kiana of course is excited by this news.

Time passes by. You and Kiana are talking. Soon, you throw a blue-colored crystal on the fire and the fire goes out when water came. Both of you start to sleep. You saw Kiana shivering. Probably because she is only wearing your jacket and nothing else.

You wrap your arms around her. She felt this warm and blushed. You ended up sleeping while hugging Kiana. Kiana smiled.

"Good night." She said quietly as she close her eyes.

------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Damn, I felt really different after publishing this chapter. I feel like I wanna I publish it and change it. I felt endless indecisiveness charging onto me, this will probably make me reconsider everything. Let me know if I should change it, hehe... Let me know also if this chapter is cool or not.