Requests/Intro

Rules: 

I will NOT write y/n or any character that relates to you, me or any person outside of their group or company.

JUST boyxboy but i can have other people dating that r straight if ya want

This is book should NOT be copied or translated!!!

I will NOT give out any info about me in the fanfics unless it's pretty broad

I wont write any kinks that I don't feel comfortable writing. (knife, gun, needle, or straight up beating)

——————————————————

Other: 

Not all one shots or books will be a ship! The ones without a ship in the title are the ones with no ship.

Separate fiction and reality. This book is truly just for fun and to NEVER be taken seriously.

If you don't like, don't read

I upload once in a blue moon

This is a one shot book

Ima make a book if someone requests a good story line

Request will almost never be off

——————————————————

When you request please state the relationship between your two people. Like if they are dating, married, best friends, friends, simply just co-workers, family. Please don't forget to say if you want a book or one shot. Whatever your choose, please say what you want it to be about. Or if you just want smut. If you choose smut, please state the top and bottom (I WON'T choose for you). Tell me what kinks bc Im good with most kinks. Don't forget to tell me the story of the book or one shot. If you want me just to write a ship I will. If you don't tell me what to write, I'll either write something random with your people or ask you what you would like. You can message me privately instead if you like and i wont tag you if you don't wanna be tagged.

Request here:

——————————-

If something is wrong with the one shot or book, please state what's wrong, what you dont like about it, or if it made you uncomfortable. if you didn't request the one shot or book, you can still tell me and I will do the best to fix it without messing up what the requested wanted. You can message me privately instead if you like and i wont tag you if you don't wanna be tagged.

Request fixing here:

YOU CAN ALWAYS DM ME REQUESTS OR TIPS!!