𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦

Start from the beginning

She stops walking, I bump straight into the back of her and fall a step back. She looks back at me and I mouth a sorry, since the music is too loud. I realise we stopped at a table and I look and there's a few people around it.

"Sit down with them, do you want a drink?" She leans into my ear so I can hear.

"Um...just whatever you're having." I shout over the music and she nods walking past. One of the woman push over and tap the seat for me to sit down.

"You look fresh out the womb, how old are you?" A brown haired woman asks.

"Ignore her, what's your name? I'm Tatum, Natalie's best friend." Tatum leans across the table holding her hand out.

"I'm Diana." I smile and shake her hand.

"Beautiful name." Tatum rubs her thumb on the back of my hand before sitting back, I feel my face heat up and sit back myself.

"Where's Maria?" A short brunette woman comes over to the table, out of breath.

"Where's your wife?" The other brunette leans across me. This is chaos.

"With Maria I hope. You can't leave Maria alone when she's drunk." She sits down beside me with a huff. She looks to me and does a double take.

"You're with Tatum? What's your name?" She asks me and I shake my head.

"I'm with Natalie, not actually together-just friends-well-"

"Relax, it's fine. Im Spencer, you are?" She says.

"Diana." I say and she nods.

Natalie walks up to the table and slides me the drink.

"Oh you are here. I thought I saw Juliet up by the bar." Natalie says before taking a sip of her own drink.

"She's up by the bar?" Spencer gets up and Natalie nods, she quickly walks away. Natalie sits down beside me.

"We are dancing together later, Natalie." Tatum tells her, Natalie rolls her eyes.

"Are you babysitting? She looks young." The brunette starts again.

"Shut your trap Sophia." Natalie stares at the brunette before looking her up and down, oh dear.

"What? I'm asking a question, you off the meds?" She leans across me looking at Natalie.

"Oh trust me, it take a lot more than meds to deal with you. Don't make me get up off this chair or you will wish I was on meds." She takes a sip of her drink.

"Are you threatening me?"

"Sophia stop." Tatum says and I sit back awkwardly picking up my own drink. I take a small sip and god it's strong.

"I'm threatening you, I'm informing you." Natalie turns looking at Sophia again. I have a fear that if I wasn't in the middle of the two...they'd already be at each other.

"You won't do nothing Natalie." She laughs and i purse my lips. Natalie moves out of the seat and I look up at her.

"Move Diana." She says as she begins tying up her hair making my eyes widen.