She's Jimin's ex, snap out of it fool.

I shouldn't care that she doesn't talk to me while we live in the same apartment or give a shit about her beautiful ass. Hell, I shouldn't even think of her as attractive, but damn that woman is insanely appealing. With her eyes colder than the Arctic, her gaze is so penetrative, so icy that it might as well give me frostbite and that hot little body of hers she's got all it takes to make my dick hard. And the fact that she doesn't say a word to me just does it for me; I can't tell whether I'm more frustrated or turned on. That itself is enough to irritate me further.

I shut my laptop frustrated and the loud sound must have startled her because she spins around as she sits on the couch with her stupid mug of orange juice in hand, before making my way to my bedroom. When I close the door behind me, I can finally breathe. I cast my laptop aside on my desk and let my body fall limb on my bed.

I grab my phone from my back pocket and check my messages, as way to keep my mind of the bulge in my crotch, but it's starting to feel uncomfortable so I flip around facing sideways when I read some text messages from my only two friends. Apparently, Nox wants to hang out later in the day and I'm in the mood to grab a drink so I'm not sure how this will work out.

I tense up when I see Jimin's message. He has made it a habit to check on me every now and then, and my responds are more or less the same, but this time a pang of guilt hits me as I type down my answer and I know it has everything to do with the woman sketching in my living room.

I delete my text altogether and toss my phone on the side with a tired groan. I honestly don't know what the hell I'll do when Jimin comes back and asks to see my new place. I can't get rid of Evelyn either, because she's already signed the lease.

"Ah fuck, what am I gonna do with you Evelyn?" I mumble under my breath.

It's Saturday and I'm pretty much free all damn day, but the problem is I am in no mood to be around other people. Nox can't drink and even if Jimin were here, he'd pass on a beer or two. Seokjin on the other hand, is hanging out with his Aera and is actually taking my advice of spending more quality time with his kid, so I can't even distract myself by watching anime with a toddler.

I get off my bed with my phone in hand and leave my room. When I enter the living room, Evelyn barely raises her head to face me, but for a split second she flinches when I approach her. I look down at her sketches and then her hand. One side is stained from the lead and so are some of her fingertips. She's sketching a Shinto shrine. I don't recognize which one it is out of the hundred thousand ones in Japan and besides, I haven't been in Tokyo in years.

There's no reference next to her which makes it all the more impressive that she's sketching this out from memory. That can only mean she's done her homework, before taking up the responsibility of drawing it.

She gazes up for a moment and her cold eyes dilate, suddenly the coldness disappearing in the darkness of her irises.

"Shinto shrines are places of worship and the dwellings of the Shinto deities, the kami. Usually they house more than one god." Her lips are agape as she looks at me and I get distracted from the lead stain on her cheek so I lower down and wipe it away from her skin with my thumb. "Didn't expect you to be interested in Japanese architecture."

"Didn't expect the cold shoulder to end so soon." She says with snark, then continues working on her piece. "I estimated six months."

That's when our lease expires.

Evelyn takes a deep breath before putting her pencil down and draws her legs close to her chest. "I always wanted to go to Japan." She muses. "I even applied for an exchange student architecture program there last year, but they didn't take me."