The Carnival

After meeting Ajax, and actually getting his numberrr Wednesday and I are in our dorm.

She is trying to figure out something.

"What's going on girly? " I ask.

"Tyler asked me to spend time with him at the carnival" she states blankly.

"Oh my gosh! Your going on a date!? Me and y/n are probably going to convince Ajax to go or something. I am a shipper. And I ship y/n and Ajax" said Enid.

"Bruh what I just met him-" my face turns red.

"Yuh but like y'all both have snakes in common" she says.

"How?"

"You didn't notice he likes snakes? He's a gorgon! " she exclaims.

"Wait wait wait. Hold up a damn minute sweetie. HE'S A MEDUSA DESCENDENT??? "

"Yuh his hair be like snakes and he can turn people into stone but it is temporary"

"I- okay then"

*texts Ajax*

Y/n: excuse you bitch. Your like part snake!????

Ajax: Y/n it's like 2 in the morning. Why u up?

Y/n: why are YOU up?

Ajax: cause I uh... Good point.

Y/n: also wanna like join Enid and I and go to the carnival? I lost a bet and since my dad be like rich for no damn reason I gotta spend money on her.

Ajax: am I babysitting your asses cause you guys got hyper ass energy???

Y/n: I'll stop by the pet store there and get you a very EXPENSIVE snake.

Ajax: why are snakes so expensive? Wait how much even was Moss???

Y/n: too fucking much.

Ajax: you don't gotta buy me shit. I'll still go.

Y/n: Good you really didn't have a choice

Ajax: figured that

*I put down my phone*

"Guess who agreed to come with to the carnival" I say smirking.

"Evan Peters? " smirks Enid.

"I wish. Nah I convinced Ajax to go. Although it wasn't really convincing"

*time skip brought to you by Moss*

We are at the carnival to which I best brought my snake to which Ajax decided he should be the one carrying her around.

"Okay Wednesday. Enjoy your date with that shady ass bitch" I smile.

"You never met Tyler"

"Sweetie please I know basically everyone"

"Did you just call your sister sweetie? " Ajax asks confused.

"They call everyone that" says Enid.

"Yea sweetie she ain't THAT special" I say to Ajax smirking.

He turns a very deep red.

"Hold up-"

Me and Enid start laughing and off we went to rides and stuff.

"And I want that necklace and that pan pride flag and-"

All I did was stop by a pride stand. And now I spend almost 100 dollars on Enid.

Ajax is sitting on a bench entertaining Moss.

After walking from the stand I go over to Ajax and look back and started talking to Enid.

"Hey Enid-"

She's gone.

"How tf did you loose her"

"Don't ask me-"

Suddenly Enid sends me a text.

Enid: enjoy your date with Ajax ;)

"She ditched us" I say.

"This is why I don't go out with people very much. They like to leave"

"I'm not gonna leave you. She set us up"

"Of course she didddd. That is so like herrrr" he roles his eyes while smiling.

We decided to go on a lot of rides and then suddenly Wednesday just appears and says "Rowan is dead".

"Welp that's a way to kill the mood on a date" I say.

"How did he die? " asks Ajax.

"Wait you two are on a date? And it was by some monster. I'm not sure"

"Enid left us so yea we are... Well were. That's sad about Rowan. I'm sorry Wednesday but I'm sure if the police find the body of him we will know for sure. Did the monster drag him away? "
I ask.

"Yea... "

"He probably isn't dead then. When someone dies, from a monster. They usually leave the body" says Ajax.

"How do you know that? "

"Cause Wednesday. Monsters aren't that smart. And I mean rouge monsters" says Ajax.