Abhimanyu: AKSHU!!!

Shefali: Oh god! Isse kya hua?

Abhimanyu: Shyd panic ya exhaustion ki wajah se...

Shefali: Let's get her help...

Abhimanyu lifted her in his arms and headed out, worried sick for his wife.

..................

Shefali Birla had gone with Abhimanyu to aid him. Parth was sitting on bed, fuming. He got a call from Anand.

Parth: Dad?

Anand: Parth, Shivu kaisa hai?

Parth: Thik hai, so raha hai...

Anand: zara face to dikha...

Parth points his camera at a sleeping Shivansh. Anand gets emotional.

Anand: Anisha ke jaane ke baad ek Shivu hi hai jiske liye khud ko sambhal paye hum...

Parth also got emotional hearing this. Mahima entered the room and saw Anand was chatting with Parth and her grandson's face was on the screen.

Mahima: Jaane kb milega meri bacchi ko insaaf?

Parth: (wipes tears angrily) Jaldi mil jayega Maa. Abhimanyu ko Akshara mil gayi hai, ab Kairav bhi jaldi mil jayega...

Anand/Mahima: Kya!?

While Parth filled them in about what happened in Udaipur as far as he knew. Abhimanyu and Shefali rushed Akshara to the nearest hospital. The owner was Harshvardhan's friend and recognized Abhimanyu so her let him assist Akshara's case but there wasn't much he could do except wait for her to open his eyes.

Shefali: Chinta mt karo Abhimanyu, hosh aa jayega usse.

Abhimanyu: (nods) hosh me to usse ana hi hoga bhabhi, mere itna sawal hai....kuch ke jawab mile hai pr mai aur ulajh gaya hoon. Jb tk Akshu ke mu se puri baat na jaan loon, mujhe chain nahi ayega...

Shefali: Pr hua kya? Akshu uss room me kr kya rahi thi...

Abhimanyu told her what he saw. Kunal Khera held her captive and from what he gathered, she had been in his custody all these months. He was using her to fulfil his sister's dreams.

Shefali: Oh my god! Hum itne mahine kya kya sochte rahe aur yahan to poori baat hi badal gayi!? Isliye police bhi nahi doondh paa rahi thi. Humare assumptions hi galat they...

A nurse came out.

Nurse: Dr. Abhimanyu?

Abhimanyu: Yes?

Nurse: Apko Dr. Bansal bula rahe hai to discuss about your wife.

Shefali: Tum jao Abhimanyu, mai wapis resort jaati hoon, Shivu bhi uthne wala hoga...

Abhimanyu: I understand bhabhi...

Shefali returned to the resort while Abhimanyu went inside the cabin.

............

Shefali had entered the room, angry at Parth. She did not speak a word and started to tend to her son. Parth was also agitated as he felt his wife did not support him. Shefali bathed and fed Shivansh. Then, she went to check on her work and the team one last time before leaving Jaipur. By the time she came back to her room, her son was already tucked for his afternoon nap, thanks to Parth.

Shefali: Pa-

They heard a knock and opened the door. Mahima marched inside roaring.

Mahima: where is she!?