Angel Cross (1)

Angel boi

_____________________________

The entire castle is panicking, Dust knows only a bit of information from Nightmare trying to explain it to him as simply as he could. He still doesn't understand most of it.

Nightmare said that Cross was captured by this Ink guy that apparently tried to rewritte him by magic? Whatever that means. All he knows is that the demon acts and looks different.

He no longer has the horns nor the tail and now instead of his demon wings there is a pair of wings with white feathers and he seems to be on edge if any of the gang members are in the same room as him.

"Are you sure that you want to go there?" He turns to Nightmare. Looks like he was lost in thoughts. Dust looks at the door for a moment before nodding to the demon.

"Alright. Try to gain as much information as possible. If anything happens then I'll be there in an instant." Nightmare opens the door and pushes him into the room.

It's more messy than usual, Dust takes a few hesitant steps forward and freezes slightly as he notices a pair of eye lights in the shadows. Cross immediately tackles him and pins him to the ground.

The mortal glares from under the bigger skeleton. The soldier freezes once Dust's hood falls off, revealing no horns, he also notices the lack of wings and tail. "A mortal? Are they keeping you here too?"

Once Cross notices the position that the two of them are in he gets up quickly. "Oh, sorry" he helps Dust up and the mortal immediately puts his hood back on.

Should he say that they are? The more information he gets the better Nightmare can judge how much of Crosses memories got altered.

"Ye.. I was just trying to get some apples to fill my stomach with.." Dust looks down. Cross looks at him sadly but doesn't say anything, instead he walks to one of the beds and sits down on it.

Fail. Dust hoped that the other will answer with a story of his own but looks like he will have to ask.

"How did.. you get here?" The mortal looks at the angel as the other folds his wings behind his back and sighs.

"I.. don't remember.. The last thing I remember is being with my lover and then nothing."

"Lover?" Dust tilted d his head to the side slightly.

"I shouldn't tell you about this but.. who cares we will probably die anyway.. his name is Dream." Cross looks down and smiles a bit. Dust freezes with horror.