Testing the perfume on others

Dust tests the perfume

There is a small lime at the end with Killer.
______________________________

The bottle that Killer put on the nightstand tempts him. An 'clear invantation to fook for other demon's' huh? Wonder how it works. Dust stares at it quietly before snatching it. He can't, Nightmare will surely be mad.

He puts it on the bed and stares at it quietly for a moment before taking it back into his hands and spraying it on himself. Welp, What's done is done, time to test it out.

He peeks out of his room, the hall is empty. He walks to the kitchen quickly. Horror seems to freeze for a moment before he turns to him and lets out a sigh. "No."

"What?" Dust frowns as he watches as Horror takes out a newspaper and rolls it. The demon glares slightly. "No horny allowed in the kitchen, get out before I bonk you."

Dust quickly runs out and walks to the living room next, empty. The mortal walks to Crosses room and knocks on the door. "Come in!"

He walks inside and looks around. The place is surprisingly clean. Cross is watching something on the tv. On closer inspection it's a gameplay from fnaf security breach. He sits down next to the demon. "You do know that Nightmare would buy you that game if you would ask?"

"Umm.. huh?" Cross turns his attention to Dust. "Yeah I know I just.. wanna watch for now, I heard that the endings are pretty sad." Dust shrugs, he never actually played or watched that. 

The demon goes back to watching. There is no reaction to the scent from Cross except for him rubbing his nose hole from time to time.  Dust rises a brow. "What do you think about my perfume?"

Cross seems to think for a moment "smells.. nice. But it's too intense for me actually."

Dust leaves the room deep in thoughts. How come Horror had such a big reaction but Cross does not seem to react at all? Strange. Wonder how others will react.

He walks to Killer's room and knocks on the door, no one answers. He walks inside and notices the demon sitting on the bed, Killer kicks something under the bed with his foot.

"What was-"

"Didn't we tell you what that perfume means for other demons?" Killer cuts him off before he can finish his sentence. Dust walks closer to him. "Ye."

The demon looks him up and down before getting up. "Is this an invitation, then?" The demon's tail wags behind him slowly. Dust shrugs. "I guess."

"Perfect." In an instant Killer throws him onto the bed before crawling on top of him. "I always wanted to dirty those white bones of yours." The demon takes the hood of his head.

Dust tries to flip them around. The demon seems to notice this and shakes his head. "Nu uh. That would be no fun." The demon pins him to the bed but makes sure to not hurt him.

"Bet you didn't know that i heard you with Nightmare that day huh?" Dust freezes quietly. The demon's expression doesn't change but he puts less force into his grip, not like he was putting much force into it anyway. 

"I want your time with me to be much better than the time with him. Nightmare might be weak in bed but I can show you just what a real demon is capable of." Killer strokes Dust's cheek with his thumbs gently before closing his eye sockets and leaning in for a kiss slowly, he doesn't close the gap between them.

Instead he waits for the mortal to make a move. Dust is the one that closes the gap but just as their teeth touch and just as the kiss is about to turn into something much more intimate the door to the room opens.

"I heard someone talking crap about me." Nightmare opens the door without knocking, the moment he sees what is going on inside he closes it quickly. Looks like the demon lord regrets having eyes today.

Killer stares at the door for a longer moment before turning his attention to Dust. "Should we continue?"