𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 | 𝘩.𝘫𝘴

Start from the beginning

"So . . . ?"

"So. . . our ceo called me in to his office today. ." You started, holding his hands as if you were either telling him the best or worst news. Jisoo only gulped in nervousness.

"and well, let's just say carats and lights are about to learn about our little secret." You smirked and Joshua's face became one of confusion before quickly pulling one of his surprised expressions.

"seriously!?"

"Yes!" You replied just as enthusiastically and he threw you into a hug, you two now laying on your couch.

"he said he just told me because he knew you would get all worried." You explained, looking at your boyfriend.

"I mean i am. . . but it's been 4 years babe, and i think we should give this a try." His smile never left his face, and yours only grew larger.

"So we're revealing it?" You asked with anticipation.

"i think that'd be a good idea." the one little visit then turned into a cuddling session, and your big smiles never left your faces, not once.

𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺

𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩_ @saythename_17 @NE_ON(trans): hello, we are happy to announce that our artists Joshua of SEVENTEEN and Y/N of NEON have been in a relationship for 4 years and we ask on their behalf for your support in the f...

(trans): hello, we are happy to announce that our artists Joshua of SEVENTEEN and Y/N of NEON have been in a relationship for 4 years and we ask on their behalf for your support in the future. Congratulations to the happy couple.
Liked by yn_l.n and 5,383,282 others

Comments:

𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩_4𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 OMFG DREAMS DO COME TRUE FR
AHH IM SO HAPPY 4 THEM

𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙪𝙣_𝙤𝙪𝙩.𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙙 I KNEW SHUA HAD RIZZ

722𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧.373 i'm so happy they decided to reveal their
relationship! Congratulations to them!!

View 173,282 other comments

𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺

𝙮𝙣_𝙡.𝙣 <3 @joshu_acoustic
Liked by joshu_acoustic and 3,393,942 others

Comments:

𝙟𝙤𝙨𝙝𝙪_𝙖𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘 <3

𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙨_𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙨 ya'll r cute or wtv 🙄
↳ 𝙮𝙣_𝙡.𝙣 thx or wtv 🙄

𝙣𝙚.𝙤𝙣_𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 AHH THEY R SUCH
GOALS I LUV THEM

View 98,298 other comments

𝘈 / 𝘕 !

Sorry for such a late update, but i hope you enjoy it! I will try to update on this book a lot more in the future. Also, if anyone has any one-shot or even multiple part requests, please let me know! Because i'm lowkey running out of ideas lmao. Anyways, thanks for reading!!