- FOUR

A/O: guys I'm very sorry for not posting for 3 days I've been very busy with homework and school but I'll be posting for two chapters today since it's Friday.

and this story is just social media and little bit of real life.

Sorry this one is very short, I have so much going on. BUT ILL POST ONE WITH MORE WORDS IN THE MIDNIGHT! MAYBE IN THE MORNING

@ameliaalavrez posted on their story few minutes ago

@daisycambella posted on their story 1 minute ago

(Guys just pretend ur says Amelia I changed the face claim and the name)

Neymar Jr
Hey, you said you we're coming next week for Spain? Who are you taking just asking.

Amelia Alvarez
Just my friends only, Why?

Neymar Jr
Just only asking:)
Um..
I was wondering if we can have an meet
It's okay if you don't want to it's fine

Amelia Alvarez
Oh sure, it's fine!
We can talk for an little..but what about paparazzi's

Neymar Jr
Honestly who cares about the paparazzi's we're just friends:)!
Wanna face time later?

Amelia Alvarez
Sure!
READ

That conversation was dry she thought to herself, but Amelia was looking at her phone seeing that Neymar has left her on read. She also was super nervous to face time him she was starting to like him a little. What if he just's calls women beautiful for no reason she thought to herself, because she thought he was interested in her but I guess not.

"Hey, you okay?"Daisy asked sitting on the couch while watching the new series "13 reasons why" She nodded yes. But Daisy knew, She was mad or sad about something. Vittoria came out of nowhere with two big boxes of pizza with Diet Coke.

"Really Diet Coke?!"Daisy said dramatically loud grabbing an piece of pepperoni pizza eating it with an big bit Amelia only had about two or three pizza slices with an Diet Coke.

 ᴸᴵᴳᴴᵀ ᴼᶠ  ᴹᴵᴺᴱ ━━  𝑵𝑬𝒀𝑴𝑨𝑹 𝑱𝑹 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara