- SIX

-

-

-

Amelia, Vittoria and Daisy we're already packing to get ready for the football game Spain Vs Brazil, Its about four in the morning they get in an ride heading to the airport already, They have already have finished doing everything in the airport heading the private jet.

"I honestly don't wanna go anymore cause I wanna be in my bed."she groaned getting in the private jet with both of her best friends.

"Stop whining and sleep in the seat Amelia."Vittoria jokes with her as the two giggled. They finished eating theirs breakfast and started chatting for a little Vittoria went asleep already.

@daisycambella posted on their story 15 minutes ago

(Guys I'm so lazy to edit this shit like for real omg pretend it says Amelia the face claim and the name changed!)

Everything was very boring they played board games told each other jokes even roast each other did random dance battles, Daisy was taking ugly pictures of us Vitoria begging her to take it off.

"Did you all think Zayn Malik is hot?"Vitoria told us randomly showing us an picture of him from Instagram.

"damn."

"He is, isn't he dating Gigi Hadid?"Amelia questioned and they nodded, The three of them love gossiping about celebrities and their rumors.

@ameliaalvarez posted on their story 1 minute ago

Neymar:)
you're going to the game??

me
oh yepp i'm barley going I went there like about two hours ago five more hours left
Lol

Neymar :)
oh
okay
well can't wait to see you in person:)!

me
this is an very dry conversation
lol

Neymar:)
what does that mean?

me
WHAT
it means it's very awkward idk how to explain it

Neymar:)
what does idk mean?
Im kidding haha😅😂

"What you laughing at?"Vittoria asked as she raised her eyebrows up while Daisy was asleep. Bella rolled her rolls and chuckled.

"Nothing."She lies.

"It's whatever."

ericka 💞
hey
hello
Ik your ignoring me you whore
I'm gonna tell mom you stole her expensive perfume
hello
AMELIA
AMELIA
AMELIA
AMELIA
HRHDBGSHSJAJ
BAHSISOAMABHS
fine

me
ERICKA CALM THE FUCK DOWN
I HAVEN'T ANSWERED YOU LIKE IN ONE MINUTE
what happened?

ericka 💞
oh I was just asking
Why didn't you invite me to the game?!!!!
Like????

ericka 💞oh I was just askingWhy didn't you invite me to the game?!!!!Like????

I'm you're sister
And you're supposed to pick family first

me
okay well sorry
stop blackmailing me btw
And shut up
Cause you'll pick boys over me

ericka 💞
okay well bye have fun
me
LOVE YOU
seen

"why is she even like this?!"She put her phone in the table looking at Vittoria who was taking pictures of herself.

"Who?"

"My sister!"

"Oh! She's an teenager, you know they are."She told her while Amelia nods she starts getting bored and ended up falling asleep.

+

"Amelia we're here!"Daisy was shaking her as she woken up with her eyes wide open they got off the jet heading to the place the three of them we're gonna stay at.

me
well I'm here finally
hehe

Neymar:)
can't wait to meet you
we'll meet at the game it's like
two days i think?
yea it is

me
yeah:) sure
well, I'll ttyl gotta go.

She puts her phone down and finishes putting her clothes and shoes away while Daisy was eating cup of noodles the same with Vittoria they we're watching the show "13 reasons why" While, Amelia was cleaning everything, She hates dirty stuffs.

"I need to put my stuffs back, Shit!"Daisy yells as she throws the empty cup of noodles in the trash grabbing her suit case while Vittoria was still watching the show.

"Ha!"