- NINE

UPDATE: I just changed the face claim to bella hadid and her new name is Amelia so please don't mind!! I love ester it's just she barley has photos of herself and it's hard to find photos of her so please don't mind:) and changed a lot of stuffs just re doing it im so sorry!!

anyway, neymar with black curly is just ugh like this man is so fine.

also i'm gonna write smut not in this chapter just stay tune 😍😍😍😍😍😍🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

-

-

-

AMELIA POV

the three of us we're sitting down in the first row which cost a lot of money to be in these's seats, i was watching mexico vs brazil hopefully my country or team would win, i saw neymar stretching he was cute i have to be honest, vittoria and daisy taking pictures of the three of us i was just focusing on the damn football game wanting to know what's gonna happen next.

"voy a ir a traernos bebidas y nachos!"daisy said in her mexican accent which vittoria could hardly understand since she's from Italy, we both nodded and she went to go get drinks and nachos.

i noticed neymar was looking somewhere around the crowd until he locked eyes with me, i started to get red quickly looking away. vittoria was busy putting on makeup and also looking at the game.

"that guy doesn't know how to play fucking football! ugh!"vittoria yelled in italian some people we're looking at her really crazy i couldn't but burst out laughing it's funny when italian's get mad and start cursing out random words.

daisy came back with the drinks and nachos she gave us the food asking us if anybody scored we both nodded no.

"lozzano as the fucking ball! come on!"i yelled and freaking out mexico hit a scored causing me to get very excited mexico fan's starting yelling while brazil fan's we're apprehensive. i look at neymar who has his hand's on his face, after that he got up wiping his sweat with his jersey.

it's been second quarter and brasil hasn't gotten a point at all. which i was excited because i wanted mexico to win but i wanted neymar to win at the same time. minutes later neymar scored a point causing us to get sad or mad i have no idea vittoria was in her phone cause that's the only thing she can use to control her anger. i clapped for neymar scored.

brasil fans cheering and yelling "meta!" "goal!" neymar did a little dance with his hands crossed and pointing at him that was hot not gonna lie.

mexico nd brasil did penalty kicks and brasil ended up winning i was sitting down crying trying not to ruin my makeup your country losing is a worst type of pain thank gosh it's not the world cup gosh this was embarrassing let's hope paparazzis aren't taking pictures. who i'm i kidding they are always taking pictures i felt camera flashes on me paparazzi's taking pictures of me. everything was over daisy and vittoria weren't crying just only me which was embarrassing again.

everything was finally actually over i went to field meeting neymar for the first time he was very kind i have to honest thank gosh this man slide in my dm's.

"i'm so sorry you're team lost,amelia ."neymar was kind of laughing i punched him softly we both took pictures and talking about everything camera's we're flashing at us it was crazy to know people we're hearing what we're talking about. let's hope neymar doesn't say something very stupid.

"how've you been, neymar?"i asked with a smiled on my face i was looking at greenish hazel eyes and he had brown black curly that suit him really good.

"i've been great, i just won."