- SEVENTEEN

this is gonna be a kind of long chapter :))))

2000 words so enjoy literally my longest chapter ever haha

-

-

-

I fucking hated to be here doing theses photo shoots waking up at four in the morning eating only one meal day or two i wanna quit my job. but, i get paid six million dollars if i do this only doing it for money like who wouldn't?

neymar was getting was at the apartment getting stuffs ready for the flight for me and him to go to paris which i'm excited to go to.

i was eating a salad that the lady gave to me it was very salty i have to admit, ney was waiting for me until i finished with the photo shoot it took about two hour to do the shots and thirty minutes for the makeup and hair, everything was finally finished neymar was still waiting for me till i come home i did say bye to the girls i'm not gonna see them for a long time since neymar is playing for psg.

it was finally done i opened the door paparazzi already taking pictures of them asking me randomly questions i ignored them cause that's what you're supposed to do. my bodyguard telling people to move loudly, he opened the back door for me helping me to get on he went driving while the paparazzi's we're  still following the truck.

i was texting ney that i was almost there he was still waiting on me at the airport after twenty minutes i was finally there, i grabbed my chanel red bag putting it on my arm paparazzi taking pictures.

i went inside the airport they we're still following me, ney was there walking up to me as he grabbed my hand we we're walking avoiding the paparazzi asking us questions.

they scan us and everything we went inside the private jet, he grab my hand letting me go first into the jet as we both sat down looking at each other.

"what are you looking at?"i told him confidently i smiled at him slightly before he said something.

"it's nothing."he chuckled a little he got up sitting next to me. "i'm just tired." he put his head on chest already falling asleep how can people fall asleep it takes me forever to go asleep i unlocked my phone looking at my stories and also comments cause i bored i saw a couple of hate comments laughing at them.

like two hours later i was already fallen asleep i felt ney getting off of my chest and giving me a forehead kiss he put's on the blanket on me like if he was my parent, after hours we we're literally playing board games and talking about other celebrities.

"just two more hours left."ney said to me checking the map, i yawned and fell back asleep on the bed.

the flight was finally done and we got off the plane neymar already had a house in paris it was pretty big way bigger then i had back home.

"you can put you're stuffs in the other closet since i have a lot of clothes in mine, but don't worry one day you'll live here, or i'll get a bigger house for me and you."neymar giving me a little kiss peak on the lips, i smiled and pack all of my clothes it was second biggest closet tonight i was gonna meet his son which i can't wait, i can't believe i'm gonna be a step-mother well i am but still the men i've dated back in the past they didn't have kids like harry styles who i dated like two years ago, we had a five year relationship we broken up for many reasons.

ney told me i could put my makeup in his rest room so i did since it was big. they're gonna be a big party tonight for winning a game last week they couldn't celebrate cause of how busy they we're, he told me about his friends we're gonna be there and his sister who i can talk and other players girlfriend. messi was coming, his wife too, serigo, mbappe, richardson, lucas pitque, achraf, gil cebola and many other players from his team and psg.