- NINETEEN

TW: SMUT 🤭 I think I'm gonna write alot of smut for this book lol idk

-

-

-

TODAY is neymar birthday she decided to make him breakfast the same with davi the French toast saying 'happy birthday' davi was helping her do the cooking the breakfast they decided to wake up super early just to make it.

"can i put the toast in the pan, please!!"

"yes, just don't burn yourself."she replied back to him he grabs the french toast putting it on the pan while she was making eggs and sausage.

"how do you know how to cook good?"he asked her looking at the toast cooking.

"cause i had to raised and learn how to cook for my sister and brother. well, my mom had work my dad wasn't there."she said to him they we're talking about everything things he likes to do that he would love another sibling from his dad since he already has one from his mother. he helps her set up the table she made coffee for her and Neymar while davi had orange juice as his drink davi went to go wake up his dad.

she was recording already he came in with a big smile hugging his kid from the side who was also smiling he went up to her giving her a little peak on the lips davi took both of them and the three of them took pictures together as well.

"thank you, guys."he said again eating the french toast, she began eating as well.

"at eight the party starts, but we should do something in the afternoon."neymar told him she had food still in mouth nodding yes to agreement.

"let's go get ice cream!"

"sure."

they get off the car heading the ice cream of course she got mint chocolate chip neymar still finds it disgusting that she even likes it, the three of them we're talking about his birthday and what we should for vacation since davi wants to go somewhere.

"let's go to brasil!"

"where at?"

"in rio, it's beautiful there."neymar hugging his son amelia agrees on it she's never been there at all in her whole stupid life.

+

this is where the smut is at if you're uncomfortable skip this part lol. this is gonna like a short smut though.

they both dropped off Davi so he can go change and get ready for the party they finally went home amelia was horny right now for no reason he was using his phone scrolling down through Instagram she wanted to surprise with something, she got up leaving him behind he looks at her confused.

"where are you going?"

"to go get a snack for us."she smiles at him leaving the room she went straight to her putting on her victoria secret set lace which was black cause it's sexier color to be honest and putting on black stockings after that, she put's on red lipstick and little bit of makeup on her, brushing her straight hair she left the closet and went straight to the room neymar was busy scrolling down on Instagram he didn't notice her when came in the room until she got on the bed.

"you look hot."he said straight up and smiling at her looking at her body and face.

"this is you're fourth birthday gift."she gets on top of him he throws his phone somewhere and brought his attention to her he gave her a sloppy kiss and she does the same she took off his shirt kissing all over his body and neck he breaths heavily loving what she doing to him.

"go down on me."she whispers to him he gave her a evil smirk she gets off of him and laying down.

"you're so perfect."he removes her victoria secret underwear he rubs her clit with his two fingers gently which caused her to get goosebumps from all of her body, both of them we're already making eye contact he begins trouching her clit gently she moans softly looking at the roof top, he puts one finger in doing it softly he puts in another finger while licking and sucking her clit he began going faster which made her wet already she moans loudly and making eye contact with him while he doing it.

"n-neymar!"

he began sucking her whole vagina and licking all of her folds causing her legs to shake weakly she couldn't anymore she hold onto the blankets tight while he was still licking her very tightly.

"i'm cumming!"

he was still fingering her while sucking her clit and slurping crazily her legs we're shaking still she cums finally he licks his fingers being done. he goes up to her body taking off her bra licking and sucking on her both nipples she bites her lips he gives her a quick kiss, she takes off his pants and boxers as well.

"you're making me so hard."he whispers to her ear she gets on her knees while he was still jerking his cock was already hard she kisses his tip teasing him while he chuckles. "don't tease."

she laughs, she puts her whole mouth inside of his dick having her two hands on his dick she twists it and sucking on his cock going up and down he grabs her hair gently and pushing her head more onto his cock she gags loudly and forming tears out of her eyes. she finishes it while he cums all over her face he sits down bringing her body to his she gets on the top of him he pushes her down on his dick, she widen her eyes cause of how big it was.

"i'll go gently, kay?"ney smiles at her she couldn't even go up and down anymore cause of how sore her poor legs were he puts her cold hands on her waist helping her going and up while she moans softly.

"faster."

he listens to her helping her going way faster causing her to moan loudly he sucks on her nipple while he is fucking her, holding her breasts.

"i can't anymore, neymar it hurts."she told him he told her it was fine they both cuddled and looking at the ceiling.

"that was amazing, but very short."she told him.

"it was, our last time was way longer, the party is gonna start in two hours wanna take a shower with me?"he asks her giving her a little smirk.

"round two?"

A/N: gonna probably do chapter twenty tomorrow lol but i know this chapter suck ass.