Child of Prophecy

Start from the beginning

Naruto awakens inside his mindscape,confused as he looked back and saw the giant Fox inside the massive gate with a kanji of seal on it staring lazily at him with a fiery eyes.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!"Naruto suddenly found himself in his subconsciousness.
"You finally showed up,brat."The Kyuubi said.
"W-who are you?!!!Naruto asked.
"I've lived in you since you were born and you don't know who am I?"The Kyuubi asked.
"I know you are Kyuubi, dattabeyo!!!"Naruto exclaimed.
"TSS."The Kyuubi snorted.
"Hey,if you've lived in me for so long,I think its time to pay the rent."Naruto said.
"Who do you think you are."The Kyuubi roared.
"Hey, it's unfair,dattabeyo!"Naruto said.
"Come here brat,so that I can't kill you and tear you shreds apart."The Kyuubi said.
"Yeah,looks like it is what you want so it better stay where I'm standing dattabeyo."Naruto said.
"You seem ridiculously calm about this."The Kyuubi said swaying his tails.
"It's pointless to make a fuss at the point,dattabeyo.I've got a question why make your existence known to me now for the first time are you going to eat me,dattabeyo!"Naruto asked.
"I think you're got the wrong idea hearing about what the Old Monkey saying about the prophecy I want you to know that the mastermind during the attack 12 years ago have a sharingan."The Kyuubi said.
"Huh?What are you saying?Are you telling me?"Naruto asked.
"Brat,you're annoying like that..."The Kyuubi answered swaying his tail making Naruto stepped back.
"I guess there's no point in arguing with you" Naruto stood up arms crossed.
"What do you say you insolent brat?"The Kyuubi roars with rage making Naruto back to his senses.

"To...ruto...Naruto"Kakashi said shaking Naruto back to his senses.
"Yeah did I miss something."Naruto said tilting.
"No but it kinda looked like you were going to have a panic attack."Kakashi said worried evidently in his voice.
"Oh it's nothing just zoned out about what the Nine Tails Fox said to me that the his under the influence of the sharingan 12 years ago."Naruto answered.

The Hokage and some jonins were surprised at the revelations.They couldn't believe that the centuries of being regarded as a mindless monster and sought after as a tool for war and maintain its cynical perspective about the world and hate humans would tell the secret that couldn't make the scene unfolding before them. However,with a hidden past and an unknown future they seems willing to be there.The group of shinobi would just have the right to know who's the child of prophecy and the vision of the future,their hardships and actions in life.With the six of them being the future clan heirs,one being the son of the Branch Leader of the Hyuga,one being the last remaining Uchiha and one being the Kyuubi Jinchuriki and the son of the Fourth Hokage.

"This are the space time sealing patterns by the Second Hokage and the purpose of the seals to show someone's future just put your chakra on it.We need to prepare for what may happen and chances to make it right to prevent casualties for any unfortunate events."The Third Hokage said.
"Wooah."The younger ones huddle around the seal in awe,eyes sparkling with excitement.Even Team Guy are gathered around to study them closely.
"How does this thing works?"Naruto asked frustrated that he couldn't seem to find out how he could see his future with it.
"You all will see the future in this sealing matrix pattern in form of memories,learn some secrets,understand them,not repeat any mistakes that will be make in the upcoming years so that the war can be prevented along with the deaths of various comrades by changing it."The Third Hokage added.
"What do you mean by that,dattabeyo ."Naruto asked.
"I can't understand any of what they say."Kiba said holding his head.
"If you just shut up then maybe you can."Sakura scolded.
"How troublesome."Shikamaru said.
"Shizune,bring me some sakes."Tsunade said.
"Still drinking sake,eh Tsunade-hime."Jiraiya chuckled and received the answer in the form of a huge bump on his head.
"Some habits die hard." The Third Hokage said while shaking his head.
"Who's-munch-going-munch-start?"Choji asked in between his bites.
"Dunno but maybe forehead can't begins,hah!"Ino said.
"What did you say Ino-pig?"Sakura shouted.
"Troublesome."Shikamaru exclaimed with a sighed.
"Don't take this the wrong way,but in this viewing seems strange to me!"Sasuke said.
"Seriously Uchiha-san?Your going to complain?"Shino said.
"We're watching this whether you like it or not"Kakashi said gave him a bored look.
"Hn.B-but sensei!Sasuke stammered.

Naruto found himself in his mindscape again standing in the bar that separates him and the Kyuubi.

"What the?!!!"Naruto can't help but shout while eyes are wide open.
"Why you hesitating?You need my power,right?Well,I give you power to show the past that my memories during the attack 12years ago.You will come to know,just wait and watch."The Kyuubi proclaimed.

Naruto woke up emitting the dark red chakra flowing around him and his eyes were red ,he had fangs and claws.Many were confused ones again,they didn't believe it.Naruto is covered by Kyuubi chakra coat.They felts chills running down their spines.

"Something bad is definitely gonna happen."Asuma said.
"I cannot agreed more with you,my son."The Third Hokage said while huffing out smoke from his pipe.
"N-na-naru-ruto-kun."Hinata stuttered.
"This is very confusing."Kiba moaned.
"Tell me about it."Sakura exclaimed.while crossing her hands and looking at the blonde.
"What a drag."Shikamaru said.
"Just shup up ,lazyass."Ino snorted.
"He shouldn't be able to use the chakra of the Nine Tails,so how?"Jiraiya asked looking at the Kyuubi Naruto.
"This stupid seal is nothing for me! Am I joke to you!!!"The Kyuubi roared in angry and so was Naruto.

Pouring some tailed beast chakra in the space time sealing patterns which turns to light,shines brightly in front of them.It would bring back memories that they really did not want to think about.