A Giant Man With A High Pitched Voice?

Atsuko's P.O.V

Yeah, so the kid wasn't as stupid as I had hoped. He gave me a picture, sure, but it sort of kind of cut his head off so I couldn't actually see his face. As soon as I had gotten it after school, I ripped it up and burned it on a cigarette before Jin could see it. I had found it taped to my window when I returned from pranking Momo and Eiji. Momo deserves to pay, Kikumaru-senpai, I think he was paying for them every time. Wow, must be so sad.
I had the picture committed to my memory. The kid was tall, he had taken the picture next to Yamabuki Junior High's entrance. The entrance was about 7 feet tall which means that the kid was about 6'5. Huge. But I'm not dragging my fri- my team into this mess with me and Jin will start worrying and probably kill this kid too, so, not him either.
I meet him tomorrow. But if he's actually smart, he'll be wearing something so I can't see his face and then he'll disappear after studying me to see how I act and what I'm like. Wonder which person this is that Jin destroyed. Heh, who knows? Jin's beaten everyone. Well, minus Ryoma, but Ryoma's stronger than most kids his age, so that's to be expected that Jin would let his guard down against him.
I went to Seigaku in the morning like any usual day back in Japan. Even though I played just as well as usual, my head and thoughts were in a far different place than the present.
"Atsuko-chan, look out!" Kikumaru-senpai shouted. I looked up and saw a ball whizzing straight at me. My lips parted ever so slightly in surprise and shock. I lifted my racket and deflected the ball, it hit right in the court, leaving Kikumaru-senpai stunned that I had managed to return it. I hefted my racket on my shoulder and then smirked as I walked off the court.

Ryoma's P.O.V

What a strange girl. It was slightly surprising that she could return a ball like that without even thinking. And that was just her acting on her instincts.
"Echizen, are you thinking about Atsuko-kun, hmm? Hmm?" Momo nagged as he jogged up to me, wrapping his long arms around my neck and sticking me into a headlock.
"No," I said, slipping out from underneath his arms with a scowl. I slung my bag over my shoulders and then slid my hands into my pocket, holding my head tall and starting to leave the tennis courts. Atsuko was supposed to go meet the person of the note today. She obviously chose not to do it yesterday, so she'll be doing it today. That's how all of the Akutsu family members work. They do what they want, not caring about other people at all.
The rest of the day was rather boring. And I was getting annoyed with waiting for school to end.

Atsuko's P.O.V

As soon as tennis practice ended, I slid into my seat in my next class and pulled out my phone, dialing Sengoku's number. If I can trust anyone to keep this secret of mine, it would be him. We've been friends for years, even before he met Jin.
"Erm, Kiyosumi," I muttered. "I have a favor I need to ask you."
"Hai, okay. What is it?" Sengoku asked, picking up the phone immediately.
"You know how Jin usually sends his tennis opponents to the hospital afterwards, right? Yeah, well, one of them is after me to get revenge at him. I'll send you the picture. Nobody knows about this except for me, so I need you to keep this a secret. I'd like for you to go to the entrance of Yamabuki high, look for the guy in the picture, and tell him you're there on my behalf. Figure out what he wants. Oh, and make sure to call me before so I can listen in from my house. I'll be on mute, so he won't be able to hear me," I responded in a rushed, hushed voice.
"Atsuko, you realize I could've just been on speaker right? And your creepy brother is right next to me trying to listen to everything you're saying," Sengoku said, his voice lowering.
"Well, they don't call you Lucky Sengoku for no reason, do they now?" I mused. "So, Kiyosumi, is that a yes or a no to my . . . offer?"
"Hai. I can do it. Besides, I'm your friend," Sengoku said. I could hear the grin in his voice. I sighed, letting out a short breath of relief.
"Akutsu-chan, who were you just on the phone with? Phone's are not allowed during classtime," my teacher said, what a strict old man.
"A friend," I replied casually, shrugging my shoulders.
"Who?" he asked.
"Kiyosumi. Lucky Sengoku," I said. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'd like to go use the restroom."
The teacher paused, glaring at me for a second before letting me leave.
I never did return to the classroom. I stayed on call with Sengoku the entire day. Wakato wouldn't be of much help in this situation because he goes to Josei Shonan and that's not around Yamabuki.
"Alright, Kiyosumi," I said quietly into my speaker. "School's out for Yamabuki. Head out to the front and wait for him. I'll still be here, just on mute so he can't hear me."
"Copy that, Atsuko," Sengoku replied, his voice serious and focused. "I won't let you down. And if I did, I'm sure your brother packs a punch."
"Copy," I replied, pressing the mute button.

Sengoku's P.O.V

I followed Atsuko's instructions, waiting outside the Yamabuki entrance until I saw a tall teen clad in all black. His face, wow, scaryyyy. He had a scar over his right eye and a sweep of dark brown hair over his left eye. His nose was broken with a bandage over it. Atsuko wanted me to go against this guy?
I swallowed my nerves and walked forwards.
"I'm here on behalf of Atsuko," I said with a bright smile, putting up an act that I wasn't scared. He scowled and then my act completely vanished, right into thin air, too.
"I wanted the girl, not a random boy," he growled. Creepy voice too. It was so . . . high pitched for a male. I nearly screamed when I heard it. It was the choice of screaming, or laughing in his face. And then I turned around, and sprinted away from the guy before I could start laughing at him. This was who Atsuko was against? A giant man with a high pitched voice? What a shocker. What a shocker.
I spoke with Atsuko in a hurry afterwards, laughing half the time.

A/n

I haven't published in about a month, and it's making me sad. But I post when I have ideas, and I'm currently banned from some of my electronic devices too, so that really doesn't help very much. : (