Echizen Vs Atsuko

Seigaku Members P.O.V
The next day

"That girl is strange," Momo whined to Ryoma.
"You're just saying that because you lost to another rookie," Ryoma mused with a hint of a smile before pulling his hat down over his eyes so he could try and sleep.
"Oi, Momo! Over here!" Eiji shouted, waving him away from the now annoyed Ryoma. After all, Ryoma's trying to sleep.
"Does anyone even know her name?" Momo groaned as he dragged his feet over to Eiji.
"No. But I hear she and Chibi are the same age. And they're both super rookies!" Eiji said happily. Momo raised an eyebrow. "Well, that means Chibi can finally get a girlfriend!"
"Look, there she is now!" Momo shrieked, ducking behind Eiji in fright.
"Oi, Captain, I'm using a different uniform from my brother," the girl said as she walked confidently up to Tezuka once more.
"Hai," Tezuka said plainly as he turned back to Inui to continue setting up training courses with his strange potions and mixtures.
The girl came over to the members and looked at them all.
"I'm Eiji! What's your name?!" Eiji said excitedly, forgetting he was freaked out about me yesterday. Probably got over it.

Atsuko's P.O.V

I already knew the kid.
"I know," I said bluntly. "Atsuko."
"You should pair up with Chibi! He can show you around and teach you how we do things here at Seigaku!" Eiji said happily. He was way to cheerful.
"You mean Chibisuke? Hard pass. I learn with my brother and in America. I don't need help from another super rookie," I mused.
"Echizen, you'll show her around, won't you?" Momoshiro said as he dragged Ryoma to his feet. He blinked as he opened his eyes and then started trying to escape from Momoshiro's headlock.
"Let me go! Momo!" Ryoma complained as he struggled to escape his grip.
"Not until you agree to show her around," Momoshiro grinned.
"Fine! Fine! I'll do it! Now let me go! Momo!" Ryoma shouted.
Momoshiro dropped Ryoma on the ground and then he scowled as Momoshiro poked him.
"There's the school, here's the courts. Tour done," Ryoma said, glaring at Momoshiro. I allowed a faint smile to dance across my lips. What a nice sense of humor.
"Echizen!!!" Momoshiro shouted, smacking him on the back of his head.
"Ow! What was that for?! I gave her a tour!" Ryoma shouted back at him.
"Regulars, twenty laps to start, then you'll pair up in the pairs that Inui has prepared for you all," Tezuka called.
I smirked as I watched the regulars run the laps.
"Atsuko-san, that includes you. Whoever's last gets Inui's new special," Tezuka shouted at me.
"Hai, Senpai," I said. What was Inui's specialty? I want to try it. I frowned when Fuji kept his pace as last when all the other regulars sprinted for their lives. I ran most of the time and then slowed my pace down to a walk, allowing the other regulars to dash across the finish line. I got last.
"Atsuko-san, here's my new specialty juice," Inui said, walking up to me with a smile and a glint of his square glasses.
It was a strange brown color with purple in it. I shrugged and took a sip. The flavor was strange, a bit like acid in someone's throat, but it wasn't that bad. I finished it and then looked back at the regulars as they stared at me in shock while they sweat-dropped.
"Do you perhaps have any more of that, Inui?" Fuji asked with a closed mouth smile at him.
"Hai. Would you like some as well? It's rather refreshing," Inui replied.
"Regulars!" Tezuka shouted, grabbing all of our attention in a second. From what Jin says, Tezuka never raises his voice.
"Hai!" We all shouted back. Well, all of us except for me.
"Here are the pairs for today's practice matches. Momoshiro and Kaido. Fuji and Taka. Oishi and Eiji. Echizen and Atsuko. Inui will be taking notes," Tezuka said calmly.
"Well, let's see just how good Seigaku's super rookie is," I said, smirking at Ryoma as I lit another cigarette.
I picked up my racket, a solid black racket with my initials embedded on the base of the handles.
Literally before Ryoma and I were even prepared to start, the other regulars had alerady finished their matches.
"That eager to see me rip your rookie to shreds," I smirked at Momoshiro as he walked up to see Ryoma.
"You've got it all wrong, Atsuko-kun. Echizen's going to be the one to rip you up to shreds! You know nothing about him and he's already seen you play," Momoshiro retorted.
"He's seen my easy play style, but he hasn't seen any of my own techniques or the ones I can copy. I was taught by the best on my former team," I said, smirking at him again.

Inui's P.O.V

Atsuko. What a strange girl, a smoker, a tennis player, a natural athlete, and immune to my drinks. Remarkable in fact.
She stepped out onto one side of the court while Echizen took the other one.
"Oi, Inui, who does she remind me of?" Momo asked me with his attention focused on the court.
"Atsuko," I said. I tapped my pen on my notebook and then looked up at her as I honed in on her movements and focused on remembering where I've seen them before.
"I believe Atsuko reminds you of Akutsu from Yamabuki Middle School. Echizen beat him in the Tokyo Preliminary tournament," I replied.
"Echizen! Echizen!" Momo immediately shouted to Echizen, waving his arms in the air above his head to grab his attention. Echizen glanced over for a second and missed a ball, nearly so fast that Eiji blinked and then made a bunch of noise, exclaiming that he barely saw it and it hurt his eyes.
"Echizeeeeeennnnn!" Momo shouted again. "She's Akutsu's sister!" Echizen blinked and then missed another return shot.
"I thought Seigaku had a super rookie, not a super loser," Astuko said smugly, smirking at Echizen. "And I'm not here to hurt Ryoma. I'm here to annoy Jin."
"Who's Jin?" Momo automatically asked.
"Her brother, moron," Kaido scowled, hissing at him.
"How was I supposed to know that?!" Momo shouted aggravatedly at Kaido.
"It's common knowledge, moron," Kaido replied. Oishi sighed as the two of them got into another large fight over something small.
"Oi, Ryoma, you're no fun, where's the challenge in this game?" Atsuko teased from her side of court.
I frowned and studied Echizen. Atsuko was right, Echizen wasn't using all of his moves and skills.

Atsuko's P.O.V

Ryoma won't take me seriously. If he won't, then I'll find a way to make the game more interesting. Of course there could be casualties in this, but I want a fun game. I don't need a boring one because Ryoma thinks I'm a bad player.
"Oi! Go Atsuko!" Sengoku's voice shouted. I glanced over and flashed a quick grin at him.
"Oi! Kiyosumi!" I shouted in return.
"You ever going to Wakato's moves?!" Sengoku called.
"Depends. The li'l brat won't take me seriously," I seethed.
"Oi, careful there, Atsuko. Don't want to turn into your big bad wolf of a brother!" Sengoku joked.
I turned half way around, returning Ryoma's ball behind my back as I kept up conversation with Sengoku. I frowned when Jin started to picked up a handful of rocks and serve them at Sengoku.
"No, Jin. You can't hurt Lucky Kiyosumi. That'd be bad. Also, if you do I'll go back to America forever," I scowled. I spun around as one of Ryoma's balls slid through my guard.
Ryoma was smirking at me under his cap as he pulled out another ball and bounced it.
"3-2," Ryoma said smugly.
"Oi! Chibi's finally in the game!" Eiji shouted.
I turned my full attention on Ryoma, hearing the Yamabuki Middle schoolers cheer for me. Ryoma could barely get a single ball past me, only happened a few more times. He even tried to use the technique he used to defeat Jin. But, obviously, Jin already told me about it and I didn't fall for the trick.
Eventually, I won the game. It took a whole lot of running, jumping, slamming, and insults before the game finally ended. lasted nearly half an hour.
"Ryoma-san," I called. "Good game." He turned back and tipped the brim of his hat at me.
"Hai. Good game," he replied.
"Ayy! Go Atsuko!" Sengoku shouted as he grabbed me and hugged me tightly. Sengoku was like another brother to me. Him and I were always super close and then I went to America for a year and he forgot about me. But now it seems I've jogged his memory and we're back to the sibling like relationship from before.
"Echizen!" Momoshiro called. "You've still gotta give the kid a tour of Seigaku!"
"Meh. Why not? It's bound to be interested," Ryoma said with a shrug as he rejoined his teammates.