#1 Payback: Food Fiesta

The next day at Seigaku as overall pretty average.
The different part happened after school. Sengoku and Wakato had come over to Seigaku again. This time Jin knew I was hanging out with them but he didn't know I was hanging out with Ryoma as well.
"Ryoma, Kiyosumi, Hiroshi," I said, addressing them by their first names. "How are we going to get back at Momoshiro and Kikumaru for locking us in a shack all day? We need something good."
"Beat them in tennis," Wakato said.
"To simple. Ryoma, any ideas? You know them better than we do," I said, turning to him. He nodded faintly and started speaking.
"Momo-senpai doesn't like to lose at anything. He also loves eating food. Lots of food. Eiji-senpai has a stamina issue and he's overly excited about everything. He's always happy and he tries to make everyone happy. He also likes food, not as much as Momo-senpai, but he'll join us once in a while," Ryoma said.
"Great. Food. We'll be doing more than one strikeback at the two of them. The first one being, ditching them and having them pay after eating out with them. If Momoshiro truly does eat a lot, he'll be paying a lot along with your food, my food, Kikumaru's food, and perhaps even these two's food," I said, smiling broadly. "So, we'll put this plan into motion tomorrow. I'll ask, say I'll pay and they have to say yes or they'll be rude and Kikumaru will say yes for sure and convince Momoshiro because Kikumaru has manners. Sengoku and Wakato can already be there, I'll invite them over to join us because they're my friends, and Ryoma, you'll tag along because Momoshiro will most likely put you in a headlock until you say yes. And if not, then I'll invite you."
"Long plan," Sengoku mused.
"Hai! Let's do it! A free meal for all of us!" Wakato said energetically.
"And then we ditch them with the bill at the end," Sengoku said, nodding his head. "Nice."
"Hai. I'll text you two the location tomorrow when I figure it out. See you soon. I need to head home before Jin gets mad at me for staying out this long," I said, standing up.
"Akutsu doesn't trust me?" Sengoku said, placing a hand over his heart with false pain. "I'm hurt."
"I'm sure Jin . . . likes you a little bit," I said slowly as I started walking towards the door. "Anyways, you can ask him yourself tomorrow. You go to Yamabuki with him. Anyways, I'll see you all tomorrow. Kiyosumi, Hiroshi, show up tomorrow if you can." I opened the door and then paused on the step. "Actually, Kiyosumi, walk with me. Jin will get mad if I go home alone."
"Why?" Sengoku asked. "You can handle yourself."
"He'll kill you if he knows you didn't walk home with me," I added. "And I'll tell you when I'm walking."
Sengoku nodded and then joined me on the step, shutting Wakato's door behind him and leaving Ryoma and him in there alone.
After a few minutes, a safe distance from the house, I started talking.
"Kiyosumi, ready to hear why Jin will kill you if I go home alone?" I said. He nodded. "He thinks someone's out to hurt me. One of his old tennis opponents that he most likely sent to the hospital. He's smart enought to figure that if the opponent is smart, they'll go for someone they think they can hurt easily and hurt Jin easily as well. And as you know, I'm a twelve year old girl, younger sister to Jin and a tennis player that Jin loves and will do anything for. So, they'll aim for me if they're smart."
"Seriously?" Sengoku asked with raised eyebrows. I nodded. I tensed slightly as I felt an unwanted presence. I refused to look over my shoulder. Someone was watching me. At least they won't do anything right now since Sengoku's with me.
"So, who do you think is-" Sengoku started. I elbowed him in the ribs and he abruptly stopped before quickly changing his sentence.
"As I was saying before you elbowed me for no reason, who do you think is your next opponent at school? Who're you going to go against next?" Sengoku said smoothly.
"My next tennis opponent," I mused. "Probably Momoshiro and Kikumaru. After all, I plan on getting them back for locking me in a shack all day."
"Good choice. I hear Momoshiro can't work in doubles very well. If you do them, make sure to go up against them separately. Kikumaru is an acrobatic player," Sengoku said, continuing to talk. We kept discussing their weaknesses and strengths for a while until Sengoku and I got to my house and split with quick goodbyes.