I became slightly uncomfortable as I came face to face with the person that opened it. Chan.

"We came to see Felix." I admitted, avoiding all eye contact.

"He's not here. He left early this morning. He's apparently been in town since. You're welcome to come in and wait for him." He offered stepping aside.

As much as I wanted to tell him fuck off. We had other friends in the house. So I nodded shyly, taking Jeongins hand and keeping him close by me as I briskly walked passed Chan.

I flinched when the door shut behind me. The older walking away from us and into the kitchen.

"Hyunjin! Jeongin!" Seungmin came running at us from the couch. Grabbing each of us by the arm and dragging us with him. Jisung and Changbin were in the living room with him. Minho was too, but he didn't seem to be a part of the little group who seemed to be enjoying a game of Phase 10.

"Well hello strangers." Changbin joked. Only because we rarely every saw him after school, Felix used to be the only thing tying us to this dorm and he came over often. This has been the first time in a long while that I've been within these walls.

Seungmin, seemed extra cheery. He's seemed that way every since Changbin seemed to have silently vowed to stay by the boys side as a sort of guardian Angel, without the wings of course. Jisung was sulking, cause he was losing the game.

I huddled into Jeongin's side the second I noticed Chan leave the kitchen. He didn't say anything as he disappeared up the stairs. The tension whenever he's around weights on my lungs, and it's not the good kind of tension either.

"You good, Hyunjin?" Bin asked and I snapped my head towards him.

"Huh?"

"You seem tense." He stated. Jeongin looked at me when he said that, wrapping his arm around me and squeezing me tightly. He planted a kiss on the crown of my head.

"I'm fine." I said, completely lying. Chan was that type of senior, the one that used his placement and his power of his rank in the school over others. It made him early invincible, allowing him to get away with the things he did.

There was a difference between him and Jisung, the main reason why the younger earned my forgiveness and the older will never. Jisung apologized, admitted to his wrongs. Even aids me when he believes I need it.

But Chan?

Chan doesn't seem like the type to do that. He doesn't seem like the kind to admit his wrongs or show guilt. Rather just blame it on someone else like some sort of narcissist.

And maybe I'm being to hateful and pessimistic, but I've earned the right to be. The things I've had to endure at this damn school with these damn people. I've earned the right to think such things about my peers. Especially him.

"Felix should've been back by now." Seungmin spoke up and looked towards the clock, then towards the front door.

"I'll call him." I said, immediately taking my phone to dial his number.

Dial tone all the way through. So I called again, this time it rang a few times before going to voicemail. I tried again, straight to voicemail.

"What the fuck?" I muttered.

I stood and briskly walked outside, maybe it was just my signal?

"Come on Felix, answer." I began to get a sickening feeling in my gut.

"Jinnie, what's going on?"Jeongin stepped outside, reaching to plant his hand in my lower back.

"I think he's ignoring my calls." My hand fell to my side, clutching my phone.