Sa-i Joins Leverage

Rapid clicking can be heard inside the room, the only light source to be seen is the brightly lit computer screen contrasting with the dark room. Sa-i sticks her tongue out as she concentrates on her game, cursing when her long-time game mate stops moving. Sa-i growls under her breath as she finishes the game alone, "What's going Bre? Dude we could've lost" Sa-i huffs into the mic. All she got in return from her online friend was static, Sa-i frowns when she hears faint sounds of fighting. "FUCK HELP" Sa-i heard through the in game speakers, Breanna's distinct cursing that she can identify anywhere.

"Oh that's happening, okay" Sa-i says in mild panic.

Sa-i grabs her phone, calling a hacker friend of hers. "Yo you busy? Can you do me a favor?"

—------------------------------------------------------------

Sa-i crouches behind a car as she observes the patrolling men outside a shady warehouse. "Thermal imaging clocks three guys outside, ten inside, and two guarding the room your online friend is in. You sure you wanna do this S?" Toni says. "Who do you think I am T? Anyways, I've got it from here. Thanks T" Sa-i chuckled. "No probs dude, get our tanker back won't you? We got a raid in two days" Toni laughs. "Will do" Sa-i takes out the comms from her ear.

Sa-i aims her scope at one of the patrolling men, shooting a tranq dart and knocking him out, Sa-i catches the unconscious man and drags him off to the side. She takes the other two out quietly so as to not raise the attention of the people inside. Sa-i enters the warehouse undetected, climbing up and perching herself on top of the beams above the ten men. She aims her tranq gun, rapidly shooting and taking down five of them. The rest of the men looked up, aiming their guns at Sa-i when they spotted her. Sa-i drops down, sweeping the leg of the one in front of her. With one smooth motion she takes his fallen gun and shoots the foot of the other 4 guys. They all drop their guns and groaned in pain clutching at their bleeding feet. Sa-i chuckles and knocks them all out with the gun in her hand. "Hey! Who-" another one with a gun shouts. His friend glares at Sa-i and starts shooting. Sa-i shoots their gun out of their hands with her last 2 bullets. They growl and swing their fists at her, Sa-i grabs a lone pipe on the ground and knocks them out with 2 smooth swings. "Wow, they have awful aim," Sa-i chuckled to herself.

Sa-i hums a small tune as she opens the room holding her friend. "Yo bre" She gave a small wave to her friend, who looked worse for wear. "Wha- who are you?" Breanna asks, dishevelled. "It's me, Sa-i, you know...Assassin2512" Sa-i answers. Sa-i raises her eyebrows as she observes the other four people in the room Sophie Devereaux, Parker, Eliot Spencer, and Harry Wilson. "S? What? How?" Breanna asks, even more confused. "Well you forgot to mute your mic" Sa-i shrugs.

"Perhaps your online friends aren't so fake after all" Sophie chuckles, "Hey i told you they aren't fake, they're real" Breanna pouts as she struggles to get out of her bindings."Oh here let me help you with that" Sa-i cuts the ropes binding all five of them. "Is he okay?" Sa-i gestures to the unconscious eliot. "Hey, Eliot, wake up" Parker slaps at his face, "*groan* Parker Park- Parker stop that" Eliot swats the slapping hand away from his face, groaning as he clutched his head "I'm fine"

"Ah then if you're all fine, I'm gonna go now. See you in two days bre, remember we got a raid and we need our trusty tank" Sa-i winks before leaving the room. "Wait-" Breanna tries to follow her, but she loses Sa-i as she turns the corner, vanishing into the shadows.

—---------------------------------------------------------------

<Meanwhile back at the leverage base>

"So who exactly was that that just saved us" Parker asks as she sat on her seat in front of the screens. "Username Assassin2512, Name : Sa-i, we've been playing lost ark together ever since release-" Breanna pulls up lost ark, and Sa-i's in-game character on the screen. "Cut the nerd crap, who is she?" Elliot grumbles. "Yeah, I don't know, she's a complete ghost. No social, no online trace except Lost ark" Breanna answers him "But...I can trace her ip address through lost ark"