"Angela..." he whispered after releasing her. And yet their lips were still close to each other, like half an inch closer.

"Na-miss kita, kung alam mo lang. I'm sorry if I didn't get to talk to you again after that. Nalito lang ako," Angela said, and her eyes looked so sad.

Huminga nang malalim si Alexis kahit alam niyang hindi sapat iyon. He took a step back to give himself space to calm down a bit. But Angela was already coming closer, sa gulat niya. She was standing on tiptoe to kiss him again, and he gladly accepted the invitation. When the second kiss ended, he was left breathless.

"I guess I should take that as an invitation, huh?" he teased, his arms already on her waist and ready to do his own ministrations on her soft body once again if she allowed it. Kailangan pa rin niya ng permiso nito kahit nahihirapan na siyang pakalmahin ang sarili niya.

"No, no... just... be gentle. Ayokong mabigla sa… mga gusto mong gawin…" Angela pleaded softly, her hands going to his face and caressing it lightly. Alexis complied by placing his lips upon hers tenderly. This felt so natural, and he didn't want this moment to end. But eventually, both broke apart to breathe for a moment.

"I still won't take you as mine, but I'll make sure your body will only remember my touch. And I won't allow any other guy to touch you the way I do," he hissed and started kissing her neck that made her gasp. Siya lang ang dapat na gumagawa ng ganito sa dalaga. Wala nang iba.

Angela whimpered a little bit at how sensitive the spot was to his tongue, which he loved to lick and suck on her. His fingers started massaging her thighs gently while his other hand continued exploring the rest of her body. He could feel his member getting excited, and was not opposed to giving into its wish at all. But not now.

"Alex... Oh..." she moaned and tightened her hold on his shoulders, as if trying to gather her remaining strength while they were still standing there. Batid niyang nahihirapan itong panatilihin ang sarili na nakatayo.

It was evident that she too was feeling a little weak from the sexual tension, though she wasn't showing it externally. "Please don't stop..."

Ironically, Alexis stopped immediately as soon as he heard those words. Before he could stop himself, he unbottoned Angela's blouse and exposed her breasts upon lifting her bra. He sucked on her nipples greedily, making her giggle and squirm. Then he reached to unfasten her jeans and slide his hand down, slowly threading between her legs. His fingers found the spot that he knew she was most sensitive and started teasing it with his eager touch.

"Ah! A-Alex... Oh, God!" she moaned, and Alexis finally gave in to his need and pushed his finger inside her. Gaya ng minsan na niyang ginawa rito.

Immediately, Angela came alive, and the sensations he was feeling weren't exactly unpleasant either. He couldn't help but thrust his finger in her more quickly and deeper, until he saw that her walls had clenched and released several times. Her movements were erratic, but Alexis thought it would make everything better. He kept kissing her as he pleasured her more with his fingers.

And then she fell forward, onto Alexis, who caught her and held her tight against him, and laid on the ground afterwards. She was breathing heavily, neither willing to speak. Their faces were buried into the grass, where Angela's body lay warmly next to his own. 

The position gave them both ample opportunity to touch themselves, but nothing happened for the longest moment. Alexis began caressing her back. As if thinking that that would help Angela relax her tense muscles. It did, and a minute later, she snuggled in the crook of his arm.

"Damn it… Suot mo pa rin nang maayos ang damit mo. And I'm the one who's almost naked here between us," she complained but smiled as she looked at her. "Nakainis ka."

He kissed the tip of her nose and combed her hair with his fingers. "Kung alam mo lang, I badly want to take you right here, right now, Angela. But I'm taking it slow. Ayokong mabigla ka. So when the day comes that I finally take you and make you mine, all that long wait because of these small ministrations I keep doing to your body will be worth it."

Angela lifted herself to look at his face before she started kissing him deeply. He returned that kiss passionately, not caring about the fact that he still had his pants on. His erection hadn't gone down yet either and he wanted to be inside her soon. Soon enough. And badly.

She giggled, her face flushed from his attention, her lips still swollen from his kisses. "So what do we do now? Just lie here and wait for something to happen?"

Alexis grinned smugly. "Yes. Maybe. I don't know. But we can take it easy for today. You've had enough for now."

That was exactly what they decided to do...