A GALLANT APPEARANCE!HER NAME IS SHINY LUMINOUS!MY FLOWER

Start from the beginning

Shiny luminous.

The pink silhouette of her heartiel batonn in heart mode the spins down from the sky and into her hands, before explosion in golden light

Luminous:sparkling life, shiny luminous. Heart of light and stone of light... For then all to become one!

They surprise that hikari become new precure as luminous look confused.

Luminous:what's that?

Before cirulas deliver punch on luminous as they surprise.

Circulas:whoever, you are. It doesn't make any difference!

Before luminous was going jump to avoid attack from him as he notice it. As she landed on the ground before kabuto and Precure go front of her to stand up.

Kabuto and others:are you okay?

Luminous:yeah. What's happened to me?

Before pollun start shake up and tell her.

Pollun:it's new power-popo.

Luminous lowered head on pollun.

Luminous:new power?

Circulas:enough talk. This ends now.

They turned back to circulas as he get mad right now while kabuto and precure defense on luminous.

Black:just leave her alone!

White:that's right!don't wrap her up into this!

They charge forward at circulas as white deliver side kick on circulas face while black deliver punch on circulas face when he tried to block attack and blast shockwave on her to crash white to through the city. Kabuto and circulas run side at the building as they side kick on their back to landed on the ground.

Kabuto and circulas deliver punch each other chest as circulas blast on him when kabuto jumped on his shoulder and spinning kick on his face to step away.

Kabuto and luminous was go front of black and white when they are okay.

Kabuto:you guys?

Hikari:are you all right?

Before circulas snapped his finger to came out zakenne from ground as they notice it. They tried to run away at the city as zakenna crashed through the building, causing an dust. They turned back to Zakenna as he came out from dust.

Pollun:combine your powers-popo!

Pollun tell precure to combine their power. A giant shadow of a heart is seen floating over the ocean. While a shinning crest in the shape of a heart minimize underneath luminous. The heartiel baton then falls from the sky and into her palm. The crystal on the heart baton shines and the crest under luminous increases again, covering the ground black and white stand on. When luminous has taken the heart baton before and suddenly takes a new hold on it,making release light in the rainbow's colors around the girls. Black and white pose.