| 4 |

' ' ' ' '

"We have reached our final destination - Daejeon."

The train finally got to the final stop. Yoohyeon had fallen asleep and woke up thanks to the conductor checking up if there were any passengers left.

"Finally I'm here, I hope I'll find the house soon."

Yoohyeon left the train and was met by a huge crowd of people. She realized how hard it was going to be but she never backs down so easily and a group of people were never a problem for her. She called Dami to inform her that she reached the city. But then a new message was incoming from the station's speakers.

"Trains from Daejeon to Seoul will be cancelled for the whole day. We apologize for the inconvenience."

Loud noises of people's dissatisfaction was heard throughout the whole zone. Everyone was mad and so was Yoohyeon. The news were heard by Dami as well.

"We'll come tomorrow to check up on you, don't do anything stupid without us and DON'T get in trouble." - Yubin warned her sister to be careful since Daejeon was known to be a city full of troubles.

"I will be careful I promise. You two can have a nice time together now and don't mind me just exploring the places here." - Yoohyeon said before hanging up and getting her stuff from the ground and leaving the station.

It was already 3 PM so she didn't have any other choice than to check in inside a hotel and stay there overnight. The closest hotel was 500m away from her so she made her way there.

She reached a hotel named Starlight and was welcomed by a very welcoming lady on the reception. She was given a really nice room on the 4th floor and was really surprised by how luxurious everything looked even though she didn't pay a lot. She even got a discount coupon for a clothing store that were the hotel's sponsors. Jackpot.

She left her stuff in her room and quickly pulled out her GPS to find the shop and kind of felt sad because it was slightly far from her location. It didn't matter anyways because she made her way to the closest stop to catch a bus.

Somehow she got on the right one and was almost there in less than 30 minutes. It felt as if it wasn't her first time riding that bus and the driver recognizing her added to that conclusion. Yoohyeon was 100% sure she used to live here because of random episodes she remembered.

"I remember this store, I used to get muffins here and share them with the grandma that used to sell her knitted blankets."

Yoohyeon saw a bakery that she recognized and immediately thought of an elderly woman she was 'besties' with. She wondered if that woman was still working there. After reaching her destination she took a detour towards the grandma's small kiosk and to her surprise, her small store was completely renovated! It now had it's own big neon sign with many workers. She went inside and was welcomed by so many of old grandmothers she recognized as the granny's friends.

"Oh my! Yoohyeonnie you're back!" - an old lady with a cute puppy hat said from the corner of the room.

All ladies turned around to shower Yoohyeon with compliments. But the one person she was searching for was nowhere to be found. She then saw a girl near her age which must be the granddaughter the old woman used to talk about a lot. They looked so alike so it was impossible to not notice they're of the same blood.