3: Red

Pulling the reins I had Thorn stop just outside an Inn. Climbing down I tied Thorn up next the trough tightly. There is no way someone is taking back my stolen horse.

"I will be right back, anyone who comes near you kick them," I whispered.

Going up to the Inn I opened the door finding the Inn small, maybe if things go well I will stay the night. Making my way over to the counter I ordered my food. They looked at me funny when I asked for water instead of Rum, but complied anyway. Sitting down I bit into my meat mmm...delicious hog. People where arguing behind me, but I didn't care I was just happy to not be running any more. Took me over nine days to get rid of those werewolves. Turns out their where four instead of three so I was caught off guard when I attacked them. Things didn't go as planned the first attack all I had was a rock and I ended up throwing it at the back of one of their heads making them bleed to death. In other words it made things worse for me. Eventually though after some rolling around in the dirt I was able to take out one of my knives I kept in my brown boots out and wounded them enough to escape.

"Give me my money now," I heard someone spat at someone else.

I ignored it, no fighting Red. Unfortunately the guy threw the one guy who owed him money at my table. I jumped back in time, but not in time to save my plate of food. Potatoes and hog flew over onto my red vest, my white shirt underneath it, but my black pants with my red hood never getting a splash as my hood lay over my head. I never take off my cloak. I wiped off all the food that had splashed onto me. All eyes were on the other two guys, none of them expecting me to intervene. I am Red Riding Hood, and if you mess with me your lucky to make it out with a bloody nose. Only a few knew to stay away from me, but word was spreading fast to stay away from the girl in the red hood.

"Now give me-"

"Hey tough guy!" I shouted at him to get his attention.

He turned his head.

"Are you going to pay for my ruined supper?" It wasn't really a question it was more of a command.

"What?" He asked stupidly.

"Do I need to spell it out for you? You ruined my supper so you better pay up," I crossed my arms.

He stared at me then started to laugh. Laughing at me only makes me want to fight even more.

Stepping forward I got up in his face, "pay me back or else."

The guy chuckled, "you're kidding right? You're just a girl."

"That's where your wrong mate," A stranger's voice said out of nowhere.

This time I turned, leaning against the door stood no other than, Little John. Even though it's been years I knew Little John was the only one to carry around an ax.

"In fact if the rumors are true you might want to back off," Little John suggested.

I frowned even more; ignoring him I turned back to the guy who would not shut up from laughing. Bringing my arm back I punched him in the face, the big guy stumbled back form the blow.

He sneered, "I'm going to kill you."

That's when I heard Little John step forward. Before he could intervene I brought up my leg kicking the guy in the nose. Blood spewed out; tons of his buddies around him got angry faces.

"Rosa, let's go," John whispered tugging on me.

I pulled away, "come and get me!"

Three men charged me, sliding under one of the guys I brought down his pants making the whole place laugh at him; leaving him the only option to run out the door. The next two came at me from both sides. I knew what to do except Little John had to intervene. Little John threw his ax at the other man and knowing how well Little John was the guy he hit was definitely injured. Distracted by Little John the third guy grabbed me. Struggling in his grip I bit him leaving a nasty taste in my mouth. Stomping on his toe I then pushed him into a table broken pieces flying everywhere. Everything went silent, walking over to the guy who started all this I grabbed his coin bag; taking out some coins.