Chapter 7

Stiles was now laid on her back, with a smug look on her face, knowing that she has given Peter the best blow job of his life. Stiles watched as Peter crawled back on top of her, he moved like a predator stalking his prey. His eyes stayed focused on her. Only her.

"Peter I need you in me." Stiles said softly.

His eyes closed and he groaned. He didn't move any further his breathing ragged.

They shared a look before be leaned back yanking his shirt over his head slowly.

Stiles sat up a bit pulling her shirt over her head. His eyes ran over her rapidly taking on every inch of her pale skin. Stiles felt herself blushing as he ran his hands over her slowly.

She closed her eyes as Peter ran his hands up carefully snagging her bra with his fingers hiking it up. She gasped when he ran his fingertips over her nipples and she arched her back into the touch.

"So sensitive, are you sure that you want to?."

"I am Peter, there's no one else for me, all I want is you." She said softly.

"I'm yours Stiles. Just yours." He said softly.

Peter sat up, taking note of Stiles fully naked body. She was beautiful. Stiles saw the almost reverent way he stared at her as she was now fully naked under him.

Stiles had the thought she should be self conscious about the whole thing. She had left her top on when she had sex before, also had sex in the dark, so she never had a guy see her fully naked before. Yet she felt .... she felt good about herself when she saw the way Peter stared at her. She felt beautiful.

She cleared her throat when he just sat there for a moment.

"Like what you see." Stiles smirked.

Peter growled slightly but he leaned down immediately pinning her body to the bed with his own.

"I've been thinking about this for a long time." Peter said nuzzling into her neck.

Peter ran his mouth over her throat and he paused to nip at her pulse point. Stiles let out a low moan as he began to run his mouth lower. Peter moved slowly his eyes opening to check her response every few seconds.

Stiles opened her mouth to speak but she was cut off when his mouth latched to her nipple. He sucked on her nipple running his tongue over the sensitive bud. She let out a loud moan when he pulled on it with his teeth.

While sucking on her nipple Peter dropped his hand between Stiles legs to rub her clit. She was still wet from her previous orgasm. Peter ran his fingers in small circles over her clit which made Stiles writhe against the bed as he slowly pulled moans from her.

"You gonna cum again for me baby?." Peter growled in her ear. "Such a good girl."

Stiles back arched her back as she felt a familiar warmth pooling in her stomach. Her hands gripped his hair in a death grip that made his eyes sting. Peter groaned and pressed a bit harder on her clit. She bucked her hips up and Peter slid his fingers down to her opening.

He slid one finger into her opening. He began pumping the finger into her slowly sinking a bit deeper each time, stretching her open. He gave a pleased hum when she started panting, her body shaking.

"Peter I'm... fuck I'm gonna cum." She panted before he felt her pussy clench.

Peter pulled his fingers away from her opening back to her clit to rub it through her orgasm. Then when she finally still he shifted to where he was hovering back over her.

"Peter." She sighed running her hand over his bare back.

He hummed in response and turned his head to face her.

"Are you ready baby."

Stiles nodded and closed her eyes and took a deep breath as she felt him line his cock up with her. She felt the head nudge at her opening and his breath was hot against her ear.

"If you need me to stop then tell me." Peter said. He  knew she has had sex before, which made his wolf want to kill anybody who ever laid their hands on his mate, but he was bigger than average and he didn't want to hurt her.

With that Peter eased the head of his cock inside her. God Peter was big, and thick and the further he pressed into her the more stretched she truly felt.

It was uncomfortable at first as his cock eased into her. He pumped his cock in a few times and that helped wet his cock more which made it all easier. Even when it was uncomfortable Stiles didn't want him to stop.

It was all just so much and just so good. The way his body slotted against hers, his breathing was measured like he was holding himself back, and his hands held onto her like she could be snatched away any minute. She felt precious to him.

His cock pressed deeper with every thrust and she never wanted him to stop.

Stiles kept lifting her hips to meet his with every thrust and pressed her face to his neck. With every thrust the way his cock dragged along her walls made her moan and there was a place inside her that he was hitting just right with the head of his cock. She saw stars behind her eyelids every time he hit it and she tightened her grip on him.

Peter let out a low moan his hands sliding under her body to cradle her. She felt him tilt her hips a bit and suddenly he was sinking deeper into her. She let out a sigh of pleasure that quickly became obscene moans of pleasure.

Stiles felt the heat spreading through her again and she felt her pussy clench down on his cock. Peter let out a moan when he felt that his hips stuttering as she threw her head back.

She practically screamed Peter's name.

"So good. Fuck Peter." She moaned pressing kisses to his throat.

Peter's hips stuttered against her again and he groaned. Stiles took that as an open invitation to start running her teeth over his throat. That pulled even more moans from him and she felt his cock starting to twitch.

When she bit down on his throat with human teeth one more time he jerked his cock from her and rutted against her stomach a few times. Stiles then felt hot globs of cum landing on her stomach.

He pressed his lips hungrily against hers for a fierce and possessive kiss.

"Bite me Peter. Mate me."

And he does. Peter bites down.

"MINE." He growled.

Afterwards, when they can both breathe again, when the incredible rush of the mating bond has settled enough that the pair of them are no longer giggling like cheap drunks, Stiles runs a hand gingerly over the bite. "How come I never saw anyone else with a mating scar?"

Peter sobers a little. "Talia had one. So did our parents. You've only known young, un-mated wolves."

Stiles nods and accepts the explanation. "So, when do I get to leave my mark on you?"

"Whenever you want, sweetheart."

Stiles pulls herself up on her elbows, closes her eyes, and when she opens them again they're glowing blue and her fangs are out. She bites down hard, and Peter lets out a yelp.

Stiles just sinks her fangs in a little deeper. When she pulls away, she's grinning wickedly. "You're my mate, and everyone will know it." She licks the blood off her lips, and Peter quietly mourns the fact that there's no way he can possibly do anything about the arousal that blooms in his gut at the sight. He's done for the night – they both are.