"We have to find his motive of coming here and I don't know if I am right or not but do you think that my business is also involve in this?" Jungkook asked looking up at yoongi and saw him sucking his fingers hungrily.

Yoongi was holding jungkook's hand with his both hands and was sucking his fingers like he wants to eat them.

"Hyung are you even listening to me?" Jungkook asked trying to pull his fingers out from Yoongi's mouth but yoongi was holding his hand in death grip.

"Leave my hand" jungkook said in stern tone and held Yoongi's chin harshly making him open his mouth.
Jungkook pulled out his fingers from yoongi's mouth and saw them covered fully with saliva.

Yoongi licked his lips while looking at jungkook's fingers.

"I did this so that you will listen to me quietly without any questions but now I got to know that the jeon yoongi was already desperate for my fingers, You took full advantage of this chance huh?" Jungkook said in his deep voice.

Yoongi wiped his mouth with the back of his sleeve and asked
"W-what was you saying about business i-invovlement?"

Jungkook raised his eyes at him and asked
"I said something about business?"

Yoongi gulped and asked.
"You d-didn't?"

Jungkook hide his laugh looking at yoongi's nervous expression.
"I don't think I said something about business, you was not listening to me right?" He said

Yoongi started biting his nail but then his hand was grabbed by jungkook.

"I told you to get rid of this habit, didn't I?" Jungkook said holding his hand firmly.

Yoongi raised his eyebrows and said
"I don't think you said something about this"

Yoongi raised his eyebrows and said"I don't think you said something about this"

"Playing tough huh?" Jungkook said.

Yoongi avoided eye contact now feeling shy and said
"I don't think we came to the room for this"

"You realized this now?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi chuckled and asked
"Ok now stop this and tell me what was you saying before"

Jungkook explained everything to yoongi then asked
"So what do you think?"

Yoongi looked at jungkook with a smirk and said
"I am ready for the fun and you know I love acting"

Jungkook rolled his eyes. He is now more worried about yoongi's acting or should we say over acting?

"Hey! My acting is not that bad!" Yoongi said hitting jungkook's chest.

"Yeah yeah it's not bad my love but please remember that it's real life not your dramatic TV show" jungkook said teasingly. He smiled thinking about when yoongi try to act like a TV actor of his favorite serial.

"Oh my god, I should be worried about uncle's plans but why am I worried about his skills, god please save me from his acting" jungkook mumbled.

Yoongi heard everything and said
"Worry about yourself because my acting is going to shock you" he said flipping his non-existance hair.

"I hope you will not give me a big shock hyung" jungkook said sighing.

Yoongi glared at jungkook and was going to say something but

*Knock*

Jungkook got up from the bed and opened the door.
"What?" He asked to the servant.

"Sir he is leaving and asked me to tell you"

💜
______________________________________

Don't forget to like ♥️

You guys are so fast in completing the target🥺

Someone said in the comments that I deserved 130 likes so now I think I deserve 160 likes too right? 💜😁

So next update after 160 likes🙂
(I know I said that I will not go above from 150 but I think I underestimated you all)

So next update after 160 likes🙂(I know I said that I will not go above from 150 but I think I underestimated you all)