Jungkook's eyes softened and wrapping his both arms around his husband's waist, he asked
"When did he said this?"

"When you drop us home this afternoon" yoongi said placing his both hands on jungkook's chest while looking straight in his eyes.

"This was what you was going to tell me before?" Jungkook asked rubbing yoongi's sides.

Yoongi nodded.

"He said or did anything else?" Jungkook asked.

"He's rude" yoongi said with a pout.

Jungkook pecked his husband's pout and said
"He is not treating you like a prince you are, right?"

Yoongi felt his cheeks heating. He tried to hide his smile but failed.

"That old man doesn't even deserve to step in this house and I was letting him order you, what a fucking idiot I was!!" Jungkook said cursing on himself.

"No koo, you was stopping me from cooking and doing his work but I was the one who was not listening to you" yoongi said not wanting jungkook to feel guilty about something which he never did.

Jungkook sighed and rest his head against yoongi's.
"I want to do something illegal to hi-" yoongi cuts jungkook.

"You will not harm him Koo"

Jungkook chuckled and said
"Don't worry, I am not going to kill him but i will also not just kick him out from this house without giving him a taste of his own medicine"

Yoongi frowned not understanding.

"Ready for some fun babe?" Jungkook said with a smirk.

"Can you first please stop calling me by these different names?" Yoongi said then gasped when jungkook suddenly tilt his head to one side and bite his neck.

"Ah!"

Jungkook's bite was painful. He was holding Yoongi's head to one side with his hand firmly holding his chin not giving him any chance to move while his other hand was holding yoongi's waist tightly.

"J-jungko- mmhm~ahh!" Yoongi moaned when jungkook licked the mark which he left on his pale neck.

"My beautiful babe" jungkook said now taking a look at yoongi's face and saw his eyes tightly shut and mouth open.

He smirked and put his index and middle finger in yoongi's mouth making him open his eyes in shock.

"Suck and listen to me quietly" jungkook said in the most dominant tone.

Yoongi nodded and sucked jungkook's fingers. He was getting needy and was imagining jungkook fingering him with these two fingers harshly.

"I will fill your hole with my fingers later hyung so stop your imagination" jungkook said in serious tone.

Yoongi stopped sucking and looked at jungkook.

"I can read you like an open book hyung" jungkook said pushing his fingers further more in Yoongi's mouth.

"Suck my fingers like a good and lovely boy you are and listen to me carfully"

Yoongi continued sucking while looking at jungkook.

"So I am thinking that what if we let that old man have some fun?" Jungkook said confusing Yoongi again.

"I am saying that we will behave like we still respect and think of him as a family like before because I don't think that he is here to separate us because what will he get by doing that?" Jungkook said while looking down at the floor in deep thoughts.