IS THIS DESTINY? POLLUN AND HIKARI CLOSE ENCOUNTER!LOVE EXPLANATION!

Start from the beginning

Circulas:please be careful. One day you will rule the world of darkness, for you are a very important person.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the verone school, nagisa and others have recess when they done subject. While nagisa take out her bag to look for her bento.

Nagisa:lunch time, lunch time!what could it be?

Before the bento was came out from bag as nagisa check on her beg and surprise something it's pollun. He was stowed in her bag and tried to hand her the lunch.

Pollun:hamburger-popo.

As she pull pollun to be quiet as shiho and others was tell her something wrong.

Rina:what's the matter?

Nagisa:oh, nothing, just forgot my chopsticks is all....

Rina and shiho was surprise that nagisa forget her chopstick.

Honoka:then, i lend you my fork.

Nagisa:thank you!

Nagisa show honoka with pollun as honoka was surprise.

At that moment, nagisa and honoka was on the rooftops as no one can see the fairies.mepple and mipple was reveal to normal and landed front of pollun as pollun start sing.

Pollun:lunch time, lunch time!today it's hamburgers!in the toilet we...

Mepple(angry):i told you not to stow away-mepo. Why don't you ever listen... You just do whatever you want-mepo.

Mepple scold on pollun that be quiet as pollun was covered his face with ears.

Pollun:but I'm awakening-popo!mepple and mipple have already awakened, but i haven't yet-popo.so I'm gonna awaken too-popo.

Pollun start whine on the ground as he want to awakening.as nagisa and others was get headache because his selfish.as mipple tried to be kind on pollun.

Mipple:please don't cry-mipo.

Mepple(angry):stop being so easy on him-mepo.

Mepple get pissed off right now as he tell mipple don't being so easy on pollun as he stop crying and stand up.

Nagisa:that's all he's been saying since this morning. What's going on?

Honoka:maybe he's having another premonition...

Nagisa:you think...

They seem surprise that as pollun is have another premonition before nagisa tried to warn on pollun.

Nagisa:in any case, until we get home. Do not leave my bag.

Pollun:i understand-popo.

Pollun understand what she said as he change into precure commune.

Nagisa(pouted):the Guardian and the elder sure are not help at all...

Nagisa think that elder and wisdom sure are not help at all...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

At that time on misumi household, wisdom and elder was doing put card to turn into shape until seekun was accident tackle drop the card on table. As they shocked and scold on seekun.

Wisdom, elder:hey.

Seekun:I'm going to where the queen is. I want to leave here.

Wisdom:ah, if all the heartiel won't calm down like this. It be really difficult to make the complete queen.