IS THIS DESTINY? POLLUN AND HIKARI CLOSE ENCOUNTER!LOVE EXPLANATION!

Start from the beginning

Wisdom, elder:okay.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Nagisa:which is what i told them, but...

Honoka:will it be okay?

Honoka tell nagisa will it be okay that they going hide on her apartments.but no one know that pollun has stowed away in her bag.

Nagisa:what's going to happen now, i wonder?

Honoka:yeah.

She wonder that they going find the twelve heartiel  and hikari was meet nagisa and honoka. they first meet name yamato aka kamen rider kabuto.yamato was explain to them about worm was mimic human.

Nagisa(though):in order to prevent the dark zone's power from consuming all things.we have to search for the twelve heartiels. As well as the Queens life and heart, which have been spread apart.I'm gonna pass out just from thinking about it. we may yamato-san and kagami-san as they explain to us about new monster name was worm as worm was change form into human form and copy our memories. We don't know that worm was goal it is.

Suddenly, they saw that hikari was appeared from nearby street and walk on the street to the school tooas they notice it.

Nagisa:look, it's that girl...

Honoka:hikari-san?

Hikari heard their voice and turn back to them.

Hikari:ah, nagisa-san, honoka-san. Good morning.

Nagisa, honoka:good morning.

Before two student was appeared front of hikari and greeting.

Girl 1:hikari-chan!

Girl 2:good morning.

Girl 1:hey, friends of you?

Hikari:they are misumi nagisa-san and yukishiro honoka-san.

Girl turned back to her friends.

Girl 1:you gotta be kidding me.

Girl 2:you know them? Man, I'm jealous...

Girl 1:they're the lacrosse club captain and the president of the science club.

Girl 2:they're know as verone academy's superstars, and stuff.

Girl 1:isn't that little over-the top?

Girl 2:it's just that people have such special feelings about them.

They dragged on hikari to continue walk on the street as she turned back to them one more time and continue follow her friends.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

at the dark mansion, hikaru was riding the bicycle when they brought for him. He was riding around the house while two Butler was doing clean the window and notice that hikaru was riding the corner.

Small:ah!wait-zakenna!

Small was jumped on taller that hikaru going bump on him, but hikaru was passing through them as they notice it.

Small:wait-zakenna.

Taller:it's dangerous there-zakenna.

They going follow him that it's dangerous to riding around the house. Until he trip on the downstairs, but the circulas was save him and hold him on his hand. As he put on him and turn back to two Butler.

Circulas:i told you to carefully protect him, didn't i?

Two zakenna:we're very sorry-zakenna.

Circulas turn back to hikaru.