Chapter 7

"Why would you do that?" She laughed looking over at him.

He explained how he needed help studying as he switched classes. "I just felt I needed a change," he muttered unzipping his book bag; pulling out his quill and parchment..

Equuleus spent the next few hours teaching her Slytherin friends the basics of Arithmancy.

Draco grew frustrated but didn't let that stop him. He was determined to learn the subject.

After countless nights of studying and stress he was finally able to solve the problems easily.

"Thank you, Equueus." He wrapped an arm around her to hug her tightly.

Looking down at her shirt he smiled cheekily.
"You have more?" He laughed glancing at her shirt.

It was black with white bold letters that read
'I love making men cry' the word love being replaced with a red heart.

"Oh I've got tons." She laughed.

"They're the only few tops my mother hasn't picked out for me," she added pulling apart from him.

Draco quickly laced their hands together blushing embarrassingly when he did so. "I'm cold." He muttered as she looked over at him.

"Me too." She smiled then laughed as he opened his arms once more.

"C'mon then!" He stopped to chuckle. "Cuddle with me, little horse."

Equuleus eventually gave and hugged her Slytherin friend tightly like she was afraid to let go.

"Is it bad that I never want these night to end?" She asked looking up to stare into his soft, gray eyes.

"They won't," he kissed her forehead. "Not ever will they end, Equuleus."

"Promise?" She lifted her pinky.

He laughed at the sight of his Ravenclaw giving him puppy eyes. "Promise." He connected their pinkies. Equuleus kissed her thumb, Draco mocking her action.

They smiled at each other Draco embarrassingly let words slip from his mouth. "Your smile lights up the night sky, Equuleus."

She smiled wider her heart dancing happily inside her. "You're just charming aren't you, Dragon boy." She laughed.

It was a random compliment but sweet.

The two purebloods fell asleep on the Astronomy tower. Hugging close together they were both to tired to get up.

Before her eyes shut Equuleus check her muggle watch 5:46 a.m. Classes stated soon but they both fell asleep snoring and mumbling in their oblivious state.

"Shit." Blaise muttered a few hours later as he stood infront of his sleeping friend and an unknown girl tucked in his arms.

Not shocked what so ever. He knew his Malfoy friend had been sneaking out of their dorm late at night but never asked about it.

"Draco," he shook him but he wouldn't budge. "Wake up." The Astronomy class was starting soon so they couldn't be their.

"Oh shit," Draco panicked as he woke starling Equuleus. She groaned stretching as she was in an uncomfortable position for a while.

"Yeah, Equuelus." He placed a hand on her stomach Blaise watching them intently. "Now's not the time for that, sweetheart."

Blushing at the new name she stood and collected her stuff. "Equuleus eh?" Blaise smirked leaning towards a tired Malfoy.

"She's adorable when she sleeps." He teased his friend who shot daggers into him.

"Interesting name by the way," he laughed watching the two scurrying around the Astronomy tower.

Only a few minutes before people started to arrive. "Im still here you know." The Ravenclaw girl muttered with a yawn.

"Yes of course," Blaise place a hand on each one of their backs directing them towards the stairs.

"Off you go." He shoved them lightly. "It was nice meeting you Eqquleus."

"Sure it was." She rubbed her eyes walking down the stair. "Bye Draco and who ever you are."she waved her goodbyes.

"Bye Equuleus." They said in unison. "You've got some explaining to do Malfoy." Was all Blaise said before exiting the Astronomy tower himself.