She quickly took off.

Alya trembled nervously, but smiled, "Chat Noir? Anything to say about the blog?"

'Say it's a joke! Anything! My blog can't die like this! Say anything!

Chat Noir quickly took off.

Alya had only gotten more and more frustrated since that day. Alya watched as the numbers on her blog fell. Suddenly, everyone was a critic. Then, came the comments.

'One of my friends told me it was a fake site. I never believed them until Ladybug called it fanfiction.'

'I really thought Ladybug liked Chat Noir.'

'I can't imagine having nightmares of the person who is suppose to help you.'

'I have. I'm always forced to do group projects alone.'

'Not what they meant!'

'Do you think Chat Noir would go bad? Would he join Hawkmoth if it meant Ladybug would be his girlfriend?'

'Have you seen the bullshit about this 'Lila' girl?'

'Ladybug practically called her out that day. She said she wasn't friends with any civilians.'

'Wasn't she made a model like two months after this came out?'

'Maybe that was her plan? A popularity boost!'

'Maybe it's all an act?'

'Only the battles seem real, anyways.'

'The interviews are probably fake, too.'

'Have you seen the computer programs out there, now?'

No matter what she did, Ladybug and Chat Noir never stopped to talk anymore. Chat had taken to doing patrols at night and Ladybug took to the rooftops, during the day. The only time they were together was during battles and even then, they barely spoke. It seemed what was said that day, Chat had taken it to heart.

Alya growled at her phone. She had called Marinette for the 100th time, but she still wasn't answering her. Lila had cried when she told her that Ladybug didn't want to talk to the 'Ladyblogger' anymore. She had tried her best, but she refused. She wasn't sure why her best friend suddenly hated her.

'Why won't Marinette answer my calls?'

Nothing was going her way anymore. Alya sighed as she sat on the Liberty deck.

"What are you smiling at?" Juleka called out, as Luka passed.

"Marinette posted more pictures of her with her boyfriend." Luka answered.

"What?" Alya shrieked, jumping up from her seat.

Luka pulled the phone to his chest.

"I didn't realize you had this type of company over, Juleka." He spoke.

Alya grabbed his phone out of his hand and saw Marinette with a guy dressed in black. She was smiling and he looked like he didn't want to pose for the picture.

"His name is Damian." Luka spoke, grabbing his phone, "Cool guy. I've never seen her happier. The United States has been good to her."

"She's in the United States!" Alya shouted, "How long is she planning on visiting her?"

'Is that why she hasn't answered my calls? What does she even see in Mr. Broody? I thought she liked Adrien!'

"Oh. No one told you." the guitarist commented.

"Told me what?" she asked.

"Marinette moved there six months ago." he replied, with a smirk, "She doesn't plan on coming back."

Alya felt herself being lowered to the floor.

'When was the last time we hung out? I know I saw her in class. Has it really been six months since she left? It feels like I saw her yesterday. When was the last time I went to the bakery?'

Alya didn't realize she was in tears until Rose shook her.

"How could she leave without saying anything?" Alya whimpered.

"Her friends saw her off at the airport." Luka answered.

"I'm her bff!" Alya yelled, "I-"

"Am Lila Rossi's bff." Luka continued, "That's what you were telling her for months. How you weren't friends with her. She would come here and cry, like you're doing now. I don't like to see my friends cry. I'd play music for her, while she'd fill her boyfriend in about school. It never sounded like you were her friend when you bumped into her, pushed her things to the floor, or ripped up her homework."

"She's jealous!" Alya declared.

"Of who?" Luka shouted, glaring at Alya, "She looks happy! She's happier than I have ever seen her! Her music is higher than I've ever heard it! To me, it looked like she's with this guy forever. I don't know who you think she's jealous of, but you're wrong. Don't you get it? She left to get away from you. She left to get away from her bullies because that's all you were to her in the end; her bully!"

Luka huffed and grabbed his guitar. Juleka followed after as he made his way to his room and slammed the door. Rose frowned as Alya began to sob. Juleka stood infront of the door, wondering what to say. She had never seen her brother so angry.

"Alya, I'm sorry, but you need to leave." Juleka demanded.

"What?" she sobbed, looking up at the girl.

"I've never seen Luka that angry before. I need to talk to him before he gets akumatized. I suggest you go home." She spoke, before hurrying into her brothers room.

"I'll walk you." Rose suggested.

Alya just nodded. She wasn't sure what to feel in that moment. She had been so angry the last couple weeks. Now, she was confused, sad, and hurt.