2021:13-Mother-In-Law

Talia Al Ghul entered the Wayne Manor unannounced. She was instantly greeted by Bruce and the boys. Next to them stood a girl, who she could only assume was a civilian. She fit the profile her Beloved took in, but she didn't seem ready for a battle. The girl had big blue eyes and wore a pink dress, that stood out amongst the gothic architecture.

"Mother, "Damian spoke, "this is Marinette, my girlfriend."

The girl merely smiled in response.

'This girl is not worthy of my son, let alone the Al Ghul name! This must be Bruce's doing. Some debutante for a merger, perhaps?'

"Dinner is served." announced Alfred.

"Talia, why don't you join us?" Bruce spoke.

She could see that his shoulders were tense. Everyone was on their guard. When they turned their backs, heading to the dining room, Talia got her dagger out and lunged at the civilian. To her surprise, she was thrown back by a green magical barrier, surrounding the young girl.

"What happened?" demanded Bruce.

"Talia decided to kill me." the girl admitted, "Wayzz sensed her intent and protected me."

Damian pushed the girl behind him and glared at his mother. Talia eyed her son and the girl.

'So, she isn't a civilian; just has the appearance of one.'

The girl smiled as the barrier fell and Talia put her dagger away.

"Shall we go eat?" the girl questioned, moving towards the dining room.

"Your still gonna be civil, Pix?" Jason asked.

The girl stopped and turned to look at Damian's mother.

"We're still playing nice right?" she asked, "Cause if not, I can get serious."

The girl smiled and within the blink of an eye, she stood in front of the assassin. Talia hadn't seen her move; she had to take a few steps back.

"Talia Al Ghul, daughter to The Demon's Head." the girl in pink spoke, "Yes; I know everything about you, your late father, and the League of Assassins. I also know that he sought my power."

"Your power?" Talia questioned.

"I am one of the current Guardians of a Miraculous box." she declared, "They are all under my protection."

Suddenly, a green creature, which could only be identified as a turtle, flew into her line of sight.

"You can't touch her while we're around." it declared.

A black cat-like creature appeared next to him.

"Kitten, we can always destroy their base. It wouldn't take long. It would only be a portal away." it informed Talia, glaring at her.

Next, a red creature with a dot on it's head appeared.

"If you go after my chosen, your league won't have a person left to continue their teachings." it stated.

The black one purred, "I love it when you create to destroy." and just like that, they were gone.

The girl made her way to her son's side and asked, "Shall we eat now? I'm sure Alfred is waiting on us."

"Yes, Habibiti." Damian spoke, "We shall." leading the rest of the family into the dining room.