Nakamura Yuki's eyes paused for a moment, and then his eyes quickly sank, locked on his fastened wrist.

    —— Asakawa Rika grabbed her wrist, dispelling her attempt to escape.

    Do not run away.

    Nakamura Yuki seemed to think of the girl's voice.

    Her desire to retreat suddenly disappeared. Normally, she could be afraid and run away, but it was different now. Asakawa Li handed the excellent opportunity to herself, if she still flinched, she didn't know what to do.

    "It's... two boys I don't know. They said they wanted to discuss with me about clubs this semester, and they made an appointment on the rooftop. When I went there, they said that I was unlucky and offended people who shouldn't be offended. So I want to take a photo of me, so that I can't get along in school."

    Nakamura Yuki still felt ashamed when she first opened her mouth, and avoided catching Asakawa Rika's gaze, hoping to gain some strength from the latter. A clear, finally relieved Panasonic tone.

    It turned out that those heavy things on her shoulders that made her almost out of breath, entangled her like a nightmare all day long, tormenting her, it was not so difficult to say.

    The dean was really dumbfounded now.

    He originally thought that Yuki Nakamura would still be pressured by various parties, obediently choose to remain silent, and continue to be cowardly. Today, I don't know if there is Asakawa pear supporting her, or if Nakamura Yuki took some wrong medicine, she dared to openly ask for an explanation.

    This really surprised the dean, and even felt an invisible oppression.

    If the victim has no intention of mediating and the school does not care about it after repeated occurrences, the nature of this incident is different from ordinary school bullying. Not only did the school have no suitable reason to send Asakawa Li away, but it also had to be wary of the possibility that the two daring girls would reveal the matter to the media, allowing public opinion to ferment and even affect the school's reputation.

    How to do? The middle-aged man has stayed in this position for too long, and he has always faced obedient students who have not been deeply involved in the world and can be coaxed through with a few words.

    And Nakamura Yuki told all the truth under the encouragement of Asakawa Li, which made him lose the cunning of the old fritters in the officialdom in an instant, and he was a little panicked at the moment.

    "Student Yuki Nakamura, this is no small matter. You say you don't know those two boys, so how can you be sure they are students from our school? If they are outsiders, how did they get in? Do you want to Are you accusing a classmate of hiring someone to come into the campus to threaten you?"

    Asakawa Li was full of question marks, she hadn't heard such a bad excuse for a long time. Is it true that the students of this school know everything clearly when they look at the school uniforms, and do they still need to think so much and make so many detours?

    But this time before she could say anything, Nakamura Yuki answered first.

    "Teacher, you can actually adjust the monitoring. They are wearing our school uniforms with name tags on their chests. You can use the monitoring to see who they are."

    Even if the school uniforms are borrowed, you can also use the name tags Lock who lent them. After following the clues, the identities of the two people are well established.

    The dean put on a look of embarrassment, and he wanted to say something like "the school surveillance is not turned on". Asakawa Li saw his expression clearly, and seemed to figure out what he wanted to say next. Then he blocked all his escape routes: