Referring to the lessons learned by the otaku, a smooth escape is the primary issue she should consider.

    ...

    Asakawa Li thought more and more deeply, almost immersed in her own world, and could not hear any outside voices. It wasn't until Nakamura Yuki shook her arm several times that she realized that she was still in the game.

    "Sorry." She said apologetically. "I was thinking about something just now, and my mind was distracted. I didn't pay attention to other things."

    Nakamura Yuki looked at her suspiciously.

    It's really not like Asakawa Rika's style to be able to distract herself at this time. After looking around, she was finally overwhelmed by the girl's sincere eyes.

    "Well, I believe you." She sighed, and recounted what happened just now to Asakawa Li, "Do you want to persuade Takahashi? Otherwise, Sasaki will really be kicked out." He

    was kicked out this day, It is no different from death.

    With Asakawa Rika's personality, she really wanted to say whether Sasaki died or not was none of her business. This is all a conflict between Takahashi Rumeko and his little follower, there is no need for them to lie in this muddy water.

    That being said, she also understood what Nakamura Yuki did.

    At this critical juncture, if something happens to Sasaki, Takahashi Rumeko will definitely turn the finger on Nakamura Yuki and his party for the stability of her bullying group's ruling class.

    At that time, anger mixed with instigation, it is really hard to say what others will do to the three of them.

    "I won't persuade." Asakawa pear refused her decisively.

    Zhong Haruyuki's eyes were a little hurt, but Asakawa Li was very firm.

    Unless it is absolutely necessary, she will not compromise like Takahashi Rumeko.

    Of course, he wouldn't let the three of himself take the blame just to win his breath. If you can't bear it a little, you can make a big conspiracy, so thank you.

    She has her own way of dealing with problems.

    "I support your opinion." As soon as Asakawa Rika spoke, everyone present was shocked. "Those who violate the authority of the squad leader should indeed be punished."

    "Asakawa, you..."

    Zhong Chunxue turned around in astonishment, never expecting his deskmate to say that.

    Others were even more surprised. Is Asakawa Li not suitable for Takahashi? Why do you still speak for her?

    "Xiaoli, what are you doing, Xiaoli!" Xiaochun hurriedly beat the table behind him, but he was soft-spoken and a coward. Few people pay attention to him.

    Takahashi Rumeko raised the corners of her lips, her goal was achieved.

    That's right, only Asakawa Rika, who has faced many murderers, accurately got what she really wanted to express in Takahashi's convulsive actions.

    She was demonstrating to herself, a transfer student with a deep background, telling her that even in a typhoon, Takahashi's authority was still above all other students.

    If Asakawa Li does not save Sasaki, then she and her friends will become the targets of everyone's anger because of their cold blood. If Asakawa Rika wants to save Sasaki, she must bow her head like Takahashi Rumeko and abandon Nakamura Yuki and Koharu.