"Student Tanaka...how is he?"

    At this moment, the stunned students finally regained the light in their eyes, and they moved their limbs that had collapsed to stiffness. The boy in the back row asked consciously, his lips trembling, and he had already thought of some terrible scene.

    Asakawa shook his head: "Sorry, I don't know either."

    In fact, everyone in the classroom heard that dull, heavy object falling to the ground. It's just that they haven't reacted yet, or they have reacted and are unwilling to admit it.

    "It's a lie, how can it be so scary, woo woo woo..."

    A few timid girls were sobbing, and most of the brave boys had pale lips. They belatedly realized that the typhoon seemed different from what they had imagined.

    In the past, on typhoon days, even if one was alone at home, the windows would be closed as soon as the door was closed. No matter how badly it blows outside, it has nothing to do with the family. But the classroom is different. It does not have the wind resistance measures of apartment buildings, and it is more capable of facing natural disasters.

    What's more, this is an old school building that hasn't been renovated for decades.

    After resting for a while, Asakawa Rika felt that her strength had recovered, and she turned over with one hand on the ground and remembered. Unexpectedly, his legs softened and he almost fell down.

    "Be careful."

    The hand stretched out from behind clasped her waist, and with this strength, Asakawa Li finally stood firm.

    "Thank you."

    She turned her head and saw the profile of Nakamura Yuki.

    Now that everyone was fine, the whispering sounded again, and the dumb crowd resumed their previous hustle and bustle. But the air was not as relaxed as before, full of tension and anxiety.

    "Isn't it sunny outside? Why is there a sudden wind?"

    "When a typhoon comes, don't there be thunderstorms? Why is there such a strong wind on a sunny day?"

    "The weather is so strange, could it be Is there an expert way?"

    "Are we chosen by the school to be sacrificed?"

    Asakawa Li put Nakamura Yuki's arm on his shoulders, and returned to his seat with a stagger. She let go of all the strength in her body like a collapse, leaned her head on Nakamura Yuki's shoulder, closed her eyes and meditated.

    This game is bad, and she is given a fragile body. If you want to change your real physique outside the game, how can you be so tired and out of breath with such a little danger.

    As for the outrageous remarks made by the students, she selectively ignored them, and did not intend to work hard to eliminate illiteracy.

    A typhoon is a tropical cyclone. Anyone who has studied geography knows that it is a low-pressure center. This also means that the wind wall formed around it is a high pressure zone.

    When the wind wall comes, thunderstorms in the area will be controlled by high pressure and temporarily disappear, but the wind will also increase. That's why the boy thought the typhoon had stopped, but he happened to be stuck at this stall and was swept out by the wind.

    This period of time didn't last long, and the wind wall would soon pass. At this time, they officially entered the range of the typhoon.

    Nakamura Yuki put her arms around her shoulders, and the heat was transferred to Asakawa Rika's neck through her fingertips. She patted the uninjured part of her back reassuringly, leaned into her ear and whispered: