No one listened to what he said specifically, and everyone rushed in like hungry wolves with red eyes. Come. They looked around, and some sniffed and smelled like the beast, and finally saw the little golden-haired lamb on the edge of the roof.

    "There she is!" They pointed in Sylvia's direction, but the crowd didn't dare to go any further.

    Half of Sylvia's body has already protruded from the guardrail. As long as the center of gravity is tilted back, the whole person will fall from the fifth floor. Fifteen meters, no one dared to fight her life because of fifteen meters.

    Yadonis also came to his senses, knowing that the longer the time dragged on, the worse the situation would be for him. He stared at the sudden drop in favorability panel with trepidation, and finally ignored the gentleman's demeanor, and shouted: "Sylvia, please tell me what you want to ask!"

    At this distance, Sylvia is sure In the judgment!

    Sure enough, under the surprised or angry eyes of the public, Sylvia's reply marked the half of Yadonis' foot stepping into the door of victory: "Okay, then my next question, please listen carefully and seriously Answer."

    "I would like to..."

    "Excuse me, some people say that your love for me is just a gamble, a joke, and the winner will get the winning one million, is that true?"

    Elizabeth, everyone present The name of this experiential player flashed in the player's mind. It's really annoying, I lose when I lose, and I even try to stop all the players from attacking.

    "No, Miss Sylvia, this kind of groundless accusation is quite damaging to the reputation of our nobles, I ask you to be sure..." Yadonis struggled to speak properly, but unfortunately the surrounding noises overshadowed his explanation, " That's right, that's how it is! Yadonis has no good intentions for you!" Amidst

    the sound of crusade, a male voice was particularly harsh, but it was clearly heard by everyone:

    "Yes, that's how it is! In fact, the presence of Everyone here is like this! We pursue you with a purpose, but only for the one million dollars!"

    ...

    It seemed as if a mute button had been installed around, and all the players cast their gazes at the traitor in the crowd.

    His eyes were like sharp knives, and he silently killed that person.

    "Traitor!"

    "Black sheep!"

    "The guy who broke the balance of the game!"

    That was a player with a very ordinary image in the game, and he looked like a cannon fodder. In the usual strategy, it is the object that is crushed by the big players, as the existence of the comparison unit, and the denominator in the lottery.

    But at this time, he suddenly changed and became the key figure to reverse the situation.

    Sylvia raised the corners of her lips, the plan worked.

    Everything that happened now was under her control. The plan was fully formed when the organizer added props in a fit of frustration.

    Suppose, you are a player who worked hard to the end, and you have powerful props to reverse the situation. When facing a high-ranking boss player who is about to win, do you want to fight hard with the props at hand?

    If you don't fight for nothing, you don't fight for nothing, so you come to the rooftop. But I found that there are so many players who have the same idea as you. They have small krypton and explosive liver. In short, none of them are better than you, a zero krypton and buddhist player. When you have no hope of winning, and you have the former handle in hand, will you have the idea of ​​dying together?

    Anyway, I'm going to lose, so let's pull everyone to lose together. Just let the NPC know the truth and reject everyone!

    This is what is happening now.     "It's unscientific." Sylvia frowned

    , as if troubled by his Arabian Nights words, "What about the rest of you, have you entered into a relationship with my friend? Are they all fake?"

His eyes were burning, and he simply threw himself out, pouring out all the truth in one go.

    "Yes, it's all fake! Your world is just a love game! As NPCs, you are born to be captured by our players! You don't even know how valuable it is to capture you, and you can trade a full-favorite one in the market." Women, you can get a full 100,000 star alliance coins! Do you think you are human? You are just something we use to exchange money!"

    "Enough."

    Sylvia smiled instead of anger. Walking over the railing, his eyes penetrated the entire crowd.

    "System, lock on the same brainwave frequency as Wen Fei, lock on their logout methods, and..."

    She turned around and opened her arms towards the distant void:

    "My dear citizens of the empire, Now that you have heard the truth, hurry up and wake up from the chaos."

    It is time to kick off the counterattack against this proud race.

    The author has something to say: I

    finally wrote it here, okay.