This matter must be reported to all players in time!

    "Slap."

    Sylvia stepped on the last step of the roof with her leather boots. She had collected all the information, and it was time for the final ending.

    It's no wonder that players are addicted to "strategy", investigating clues, connecting stories, and finally clearing the level. Even if this kind of thing is repeated, they will never get tired of it. What's more, the rewards for winning this game are extremely generous, and the whole world outside the game will see her performance.

    She clicked on the screen recording button, then pushed open the door, and the bamboo horse was standing on the roof waiting for her.

    "Hello, my dear friend, I think our affection level has reached, enough time for me to ask this question." Sylvia randomly picked a line provided by the system "When an NPC expresses affection" Quotations, and said to Yadonis with a smile on his face, "I think you might be interested in this question?"

    Yadonis burst into ecstasy.

    He seemed to see a million Star Alliance coins waving towards him, and Sylvia's golden hair was not protein, it was all real precious metals. one million! He is the owner of this million, who can not be excited? !

    Even though many people said that the characters he took were not good, that they were real cannon fodder and male supporting roles, but the truth hit them hard in the face. Sylvia sensed the threat of the group of extremely fashionable characters from the beginning, and was eliminated early. Only she, who had no intentions, had the last laugh all the way.

    "Of course I would, my lady." He smiled sincerely.

    Of course, this conversation is not secretive. Apart from the game, tens of millions of game spectators threw flowers to celebrate, and tens of thousands of angry players began to identify the positions of the two—most of them were players who got the love potion props, and they were unwilling to hand over the final prize Let people, in vain try to finally put all their eggs in one basket.

    Just when Yadonis was at his weakest vigilance, he rushed to the rooftop to win love! Whether it is coercion or deception, as long as Sylvia can use the prop successfully, then they will succeed!     Some players also had some doubts about this, how was this scene broadcast live? Yadonis wanted to sneak a big dick, so it was impossible to live broadcast so arrogantly at the moment of the goal, but Sylvia? It's even more impossible.     In the end, they hastily attributed it to the masterpieces of other players, most likely because they have no ability to compete with Yadonis, so they can only make trouble and try to pick up the leak.     Wen Fei hates iron and steel in the system. The network speed in his brain is too slow, and he can't connect to other players' chat windows at all, and he can't remind them that the woman in front of him is the ghost. I could only watch helplessly as this group of silly children crowded towards the roof, and the iron door knocked loudly.

    "Kang Dang, Bang Dang, Bang Dang—"

    the two people on the rooftop turned around in unison.

    "What's the situation, Yadonis." Sylvia frowned displeasedly, "I don't remember calling anyone else to the rooftop, did you call someone, or did something happen?"

    Oops, Yadonis It is almost impossible to maintain a calm face, how did this group of lunatics find here!

    He walked in front of Sylvia in a gentlemanly manner, trying to negotiate with the crazy players at the door: "Well, I..."