"I will definitely come back!" He clenched his fists and vowed to the barrage in the air.

    Immediately afterwards, he was beaten with a sap by a passing man, and the whole person was sent to a black coal kiln on the border of the empire.

    According to the imperial policy, there are still three months before Sylvia rectifies the illegal industries on the frontier.

    For Ludwig's recent situation, Sylvia didn't know and didn't pay attention. She has been enjoying a good life recently. Although Yadonis, who is a bamboo horse, always harass her, Elizabeth, who is a piano teacher, is always very kind to help her ward off these rotten peach blossoms. Then take her to enjoy life.

    Sylvia didn't feel tired when she was working, but once she was free, she felt tired like a tidal wave.

    She was indeed very tired, because Brother Cheap was occupied by the player, so she was forced to take on important affairs of the country. I can't delay my studies, and besides that, I have to find time to deal with those raiders with ulterior motives.

    There is hardly any time that is really hers.

    "So, you should rest." Elizabeth hugged Sylvia and let her head rest on her lap. "Or, find someone to share your fatigue."

    Sylvia stared blankly. Her lower jaw, in a mess of thoughts, looked like a ball of yarn caught by a cat.

    The system says that Elizabeth is the player, but will the player say these things to her? The player will only inquire about her preferences, and then spend money to buy a gift from the empire's store to give her, and give it to her if she refuses, as if giving a gift when meeting is a conditioned instinct.

    "Of course, being a partner is too much for you." Elizabeth added with a sudden smile, "After all, these men are so strange, they would rather give you a lot of gold and silver treasures than be with them You sit and chat, right?"

    Sylvia vaguely agreed.

    She hadn't known what this attitude looked like before, but now she could find a suitable analogy for it.

    The group of male players regarded her as a kitten and puppy picked up on the roadside, and they could cheat her home as long as they gave her some food. Get rid of it in front of everyone.

    It's hard to imagine that they have the same attitude towards the women in their own world.

    "You're right, they've never been willing to understand what kind of person I am." Sylvia blinked, staring at Elizabeth's overly long eyelashes, "Is the logic of all of you players like this, don't care about strategy The past and future of the subject, and they don't care about their wishes and ideals, as if, as if." It

    seems that they have never regarded them as real people.

    Elizabeth nodded, and then shook her head: "No, at least I'm not. I'm an experiential player."

    Experiential means to get along with NPCs as real people and fall in love. For the real experience, they usually don't load the favorability system, but enjoy the ambiguity in love and the ambiguous feeling above AUO.

    Sylvia closed her eyes, as if falling asleep.

    There was a long silence.

    Elizabeth suddenly realized that she lowered her head in astonishment, staring at the dormant princess: "You know about the player?"

    Sylvia didn't answer her.

    In the days that followed, Elizabeth anxiously awaited her trial. She had seen so many videos of players attacking Sylvia before, and the end was miserable or even worse. It was hard to imagine how she, who knew the real identity of the other party, would be treated.