Black Cat Studio V: [The new character is a great beauty~ (picture)] The

    second woman fell silent.

    Why is it a girl!

    After taking a closer look and clicking on the big picture, the audience turned their backs one after another.

    Although it is a woman, it seems that it is not impossible?

    Interstellar pays attention to gender equality, and naturally also pays attention to sexual equality. Lesbians have changed from the original no one cares about them to the current little hits. But in Otome, this is the first time it appears.

    [But, she's really beautiful 5555]

    This barrage received 5865 likes.

    The aesthetics of StarCraft B women and ordinary audiences rarely overlap at this moment.

    The new character, Elizabeth, is a beautiful woman with long black curly hair. She is Sylvia's piano teacher, and also secretly works as a mecha maker. The player who controls her is a beautiful woman with the same appearance. Because of her poor family, she came to participate in this competition.

    According to the preview PV, she and Sylvia met for the first time at the royal birthday banquet. She was addicted to cigarettes, but she didn't bring a lighter. In desperation, she pulled Sylvia's disguised maid aside and lit a cigarette with the candle she was holding.     The smoke curled up, and the two looked at each other amidst the bitter aroma. Sylvia pulled her wrist out of the woman's restraint indifferently, and then silently said what every NPC would say.     "Favourability -5"     "Why not minus 10, my dear Miss Sylvia?"     Elizabeth, who regained her senses, recognized her student's face and chuckled happily. Obviously not resentful for the failure of the "strategy".     Getting along with Sylvia was enough to make her happy.     [This is not knocking, this is not knocking? Isn't this more true than the other men? 】    Impeccable both in appearance and soul, Elizabeth became the most popular when she first came out. The most important thing is that she and Sylvia really have a sense of CP.     If Polka is a teenage hero, Sylvia is a born noble.     She is more in line with people's fantasy of "nobility" than the princess of the Star Alliance in reality. She is cold and arrogant. should be on top" illusion.     If it is said that it is not impossible for Sylvia to match the four men before, it is just very accommodating. After all, no matter how good-looking their skins are, the core is still a group of players who compete for money. Even if they develop true feelings for Sylvia later, it is still a pity.     But if the position is given to Elizabeth, then there is no problem at all. Both the skin and the soul have revived, so what does gender matter? There are hundreds of races in the interstellar world here, and interracial is not a problem, let alone transgender?

    Mo Li still underestimated the openness of the interstellar audience, and when she saw Elizabeth, who was voting on the other side, surpassing the four men with a crushing victory, she couldn't help but "tsk" and changed the script she had just written.

    Animation is different from games. If a certain character is popular in the game, then the planning must be more partial and provide more materials.

    But she is an animation, and the general direction has been set for Otome animation. The supporting role of Elizabeth is too good, and she has a sense of being in the palace. It is definitely not convenient for the animation to promote the Otome Fan as a selling point.

    Forcibly changing Elizabeth's personality is definitely not acceptable. It is definitely not acceptable to force the four male protagonists to add Su points.