Cao Daqiang suddenly feels bad, the reaction of this blessing is not right.

    There is no surprise as imagined, and no desire to seek truth from the goddess. He seemed to have kept this secret for a long time, and only now he heard the full version from someone else.

    I saw that Zhu Shi turned the offensive:

    [If you know that senior is a time traveler, it means that you are also a time traveler. As a time traveler, I was very jealous when I saw that the other party made higher achievements than myself, so I tried to destroy her career, so I turned around and came to me, right? Anyway, plagiarism or not, only you and senior sister know, we aborigines know nothing, it's not a matter of your lip service. 】

    Cao Daqiang's face turned pale, and his small thoughts were clearly revealed in Zhu Shi's eyes.

    [I'm really sorry, I believe that the senior sister can make her own achievements in any world, she doesn't need to get anything through plagiarism, unless, as a time traveler, you do this, and for other time travelers and you The same is true, keep believing. 】

    Zhu Shi smiled and pronounced the fate of Cao Daqiang:

    【Although I don't know who you are, but in the future competition, there must be you. I would like to advise you, the Star Alliance is not a place outside the law, and the honor copied will never belong to you. For the sake of you and senior sister coming from the same world, let me remind you. 】

    The black-haired young man paused, then added lightly:

    【Don't try to do anything to senior sister, or I will make you pay the price. 】

    Let you betray your relatives, lose your reputation, sleep on the streets like a rat crossing the street, and be homeless.

    For Mo Li, he could indeed do this.

    In his sophomore year, Zhu Shi found out that he was an illegitimate child.

    For him, this was just worse news, the last straw in his weary life like a camel.

    Parents get into endless fights over fame, fortune, or another family's false happiness. It wasn't for him anyway, he was just a dispensable accident in everyone's schedule.

    He climbed over the fence every day and climbed to the rooftop to watch the stars. The wind in his ears sometimes raged, and it seemed that he would be lifted up like a leaf in the next second, blowing from the twelfth floor to the stinky gutter on the first floor.

    End this life, he prayed to the Queen.

    Maybe he heard his wish, on the day he made up his mind to jump off the building, he saw a silver-haired girl standing outside the guardrail of the roof. The wind was very strong that day, curling up the girl's long hair and the hem of her clothes, and the dark clouds were just above her head.

    "Careful to fall!" he yelled hastily.

    The silver-haired girl, Mo Li, who was a little childish back then, turned her head and smiled nonchalantly: "Don't worry, I won't die." The

    girl said that she was a time traveler from a certain time in the past, and she still had work to do. There was still a half-painted maiden work spread out on the table, but it was brought here by some unscrupulous system. Now, she wants to see if she can return to her own world in the same way.

    Zhu Shi knows her, at least knows this face. She is clearly that genius senior, not a time traveler.

    It's so pitiful, he thought, the senior was probably driven crazy by the graduation project.

    Later, Zhu Shi discovered that the one who was crazy might be himself.

    He fell in love with the soul living in the body of the senior sister.

    This is not difficult to understand, because the stories told by the traveler are more bizarre, tortuous and bizarre than his life. The other party did not give up on themselves, or the concept of losing was not in the girl's dictionary at all. She is tough, like a Siberian sunflower, and nothing can crush her.

    It's hard not to be rejuvenated.

    Zhu Shi hesitated, but still took the girl's hand. I can't say I like it in my mouth, but my eyes are full of the reflection of the other party.

    The girl was smiling, and said very heartlessly: "I can give you a beautiful encounter, but I will go home eventually. I like my hometown very much."

    How is it possible?

    Zhu Shi felt the temperature of her lips, she even kissed me, how could she just walk away?

    So, the next day, Zhu Shi witnessed the most hasty parting.

    The soul inhabiting Mo Li's body left silently, leaving him with a senior who had lost his memory and asked him gently and distantly why he stayed by his side.

    Zhu Shi blocked his front paws with his long tail sadly, and his nose twitched slightly.

    She went to chase her own career, so what about his wish, is it worthless?

    Most importantly, will she come back?

    Now that she is gone, life has to go on, he has to get used to living without her, getting used to facing the family's bloody trivial matters alone. Slowly it will be fine, as if that soul has never appeared in my life, and the days go on so silently.

    It wasn't until the appearance of the Black Cat Studio that he smelled that person's breath from the works with a strong personal style, and then came all the way, like any well-behaved cat coiled at the senior sister's feet, making her irresistible.

    This time, he won't let her leave again.

    The author has something to say:

    I finally filled in the background of Zhushi hhh, let’s talk about this main line later, and open the Otome fan tomorrow hehe

    , little angels, go to bed early~