What historical nihilism sounds so lofty.

    Mo Li didn't answer him.

    She knew that even without Mo Li, there would still be Zhang San, Li Si, and Wang Ermazi, but at that time, the interstellar animation industry might not have developed so fast, or the development direction would gradually go far, and it would not reach the level of the earth animation industry. kind of heyday.

    What she did was to speed up the development, so that those Zhai Zhai who were struggling in the dark quickly found the direction of light.

    Thinking of this, she replied on the virtual light screen:

    "Hello, this is Black Cat Studio, first of all thank you for the nomination of the Golden Cat Award..." When the

    news came out, the two waves of viewers who were fighting turned their heads in unison , declared an emergency truce.

    [Don't fight, don't fight, my family won the prize, go and fight for my family! PS: It is impossible for Kuroro to do anything to Polka. The worst thing is that Polka kills himself after destroying the Zerg army. Our Loka CP is the most authentic! 】

    [Look at what the gangster said, he opened a starship in his mouth, isn't it. Another: Don't think that the two protagonists have such a long-term relationship. Whether it is due to national security or a racial crisis, Polka will let Kuroro kill him. By the way, he can gain prestige and directly ascend the throne. ]

    To make the two waves of viewers cease fighting, this barbarian is not someone to take it easy.

    His name is "Hui Nantian", and he is a well-known UP host in the Star Stream animation area. He likes reasoning and textual research the most on weekdays, and has sprayed all major animations and movies. It is said that "Time Wearing" is not a popular ending masterpiece in her mouth. to good.

    This time, the point of her attack on "Polka" is the ending that has been praised as a work of art.

    "This ending is abuse for the sake of abuse, meaningless." Hui Nantian commented, "The plot of the magical girl is equal to the Zerg has no foundation, it is purely a temporary plot to jump out of other people's imagination. It is exactly the same as the black cat. It will be innovative and eye-catching."

    She pulled the progress bar to the middle, pointed to the conversation between Polka and the captain of the guard, and said:

    "There is a big bug here. It is obvious that the combat power has collapsed here, Black Cat I can't explain why the girl can suppress the adult man without any pressure, so she used her plan and changed the race of the black cat. If there was a foreshadowing before, then Polka's combat power should be gradually rising, at least when facing Gries It won't be so weak."

    She is quite familiar with the original work, and she can move the progress bar to the corresponding plot by raising her hand. Reasoning while moving can actually scare a lot of people who don't use their brains.

    The audience who have always hated black cats was boiling, as if they were looking for a happy hometown, they babbled back to Nantian's words like a repeater.

    [No, no, no, it’s not like the animation combat power is broken these days. ]

    [Quiz with prizes, who was the soft girl in the last episode, and the Star Valkyrie in the next episode? 】

    【You are all so yin and yang, but I am different. Let me just say that black cats draw badly. 】

    The house dwellers couldn't bear the yin and yang strangeness the most in their lives, and they rolled up their sleeves and sprayed it. Unexpectedly, when they returned to Nantian, they had the home field advantage.