She eats when others work, and she works when others eat. Work at sunset, rest at sunrise, and reply to other people's messages after a few hours.

    The advantage of doing this is that the production progress of the fifth episode is advancing by leaps and bounds, and the work efficiency in the early morning is extremely high, and the work efficiency of the few people is also increased several times. The downside is that when Hao Zhuang lost contact during the day, when Hao Zhuang sent L's defeat, it took him several hours to see it with his own eyes.

    "What is the relationship between you and the black cat?"

    Hao Zhuang sorted out the paper documents in his hand, and loaded all the contents into the partition database.

    These days, he has been in and out of L Company as Mo Li's agent, and has witnessed the complicated feelings towards Mo Li from the top and bottom of L Company.

    As a person who personally supports L and abandons L, most of the employees of L Company maintain respect for her. They adored this woman of means and deeply regretted her departure.

    Is it all homage? That's not exact either. Although they admired her, they easily felt betrayed when Mo Li left.

    In order to perfectly integrate these two conflicting emotions, they began to flatter Mo Li without thinking, and at the same time transferred all their hatred to the black cat. It seems that all the bosses in her family were brought down by the black cat. If there was no black cat, Mo Li would still stay in L Company and continue her happy life.

    But what is the relationship between the black cat and Mo Li, and why is it so familiar on Xingwang?

    Although he had some guesses in his heart, many things can only be shocked by admitting them personally.

    Mo Li accepted the dry voice of the fifth episode of Men Ke Luo Que, and changed the subject rather bluntly: "Has L not given up on mediation yet?"

    "No, Miss Mo." Hao Zhuang replied with a smile, "L Culture still hasn't given up on mediation According to the legal process, I have to wait at least another five to six days. However, according to the situation I have investigated so far, if the mediation fails, L will take the initiative to lose the lawsuit and bear all the costs.

    "Oh? "Mo Li raised her eyebrows curiously.

    With Gu Xiaoming's character, can he suffer from being dumb and lose the lawsuit on his own initiative?

    " Then, L will turn his target to the Black Cat Studio, put pressure on your possible back road, and force them to give up and your cooperation. Hao Zhuang gasped and added the results later.

    Mo Li yawned: "Nothing else?"

    Hao Zhuang looked sincere: "There is nothing else. " "

    Who makes the interstellar animation industry sound majestic? Compared with other entertainment industries, it is a small circle that cannot be smaller. L Company's majestic "ban Mo Li" sounds like a child's play, and finally gave up everything. The strength of the company has caused a stumbling block to a studio whose number of people can't exceed one hand.

    This is really not enough in front of Mo Li who has experienced big storms. It

    's interesting to not do animation yet.

    Mo Li gave a perfunctory "hmm" , and hung up Hao Zhuang's call after learning a little about the current situation.

    She was dealing with the empty dry voice, and countless new ideas from the earth came to mind in the haze. Instant noodles, radio series, sports series...these are themes that are more popular among the earth nerds, but now there is no opportunity to appear.