It's not like now that Gu Xiaoming is allowed to wear Mo Li's vest as a monster, and then the black cat steps on Mo Li's reputation to rise to the top.

    Before the Black Cat Studio was striving for development, Mo Li had to be distracted to take care of Butter, thinking that Gu Xiaoming would not make too much trouble, so he let him go. When she came back to her senses, she realized that he was so aggressive that he dared to use Mo Li's name to gain popularity, making her blame after mouthful after mouthful.

    It's not that it's not good to be popular, it's just that doing this kind of thing at the original owner's level is tarnishing her professionalism.

    This was Mo Li's negligence.

    Fortunately, things have not developed to the point of no return.

    For people like Ye Chu, they still firmly believe in the original owner. I think she is just in a bad state recently, and she will get better soon.

    If you drag it on, it really won't get better.

    Mo Li propped her hands on the floor behind her, staring straight at the light screen projected on the ceiling.

    The displayed interface is exactly the negotiation with Gu Xiaoming.

    Gu Xiaoming has been living a comfortable life recently, and Mo Li's image has become more and more comfortable to use, and it is quite easy to use.

    He has evolved from having a guilty conscience at the beginning to being useless and unhappy. Simply posting on Xingbo can no longer satisfy him. He must wear Mo Li's avatar to participate in business meetings in order to satisfy his increasingly perverted tendencies.

    It wasn't because of the liking between men and women. Mo Li did a psychological analysis on this wronged boss and found that he was more out of jealousy and loneliness.

    Jealousy is unavoidable, it is something based on one's deepest desires. It's like time-traveling, how many people dream that they can time-travel into a rich woman after waking up, spending the original owner's money and enjoying the eyes of the original owner's admirers. Don't care if it's yours or not.

    This is the elation of the envious. It cannot last long, but it can quench their thirst.

    Loneliness is a bit puzzling, and only Gu Xiaoming knows the final answer.

    Mo Li guessed that the exploiters had changed too fast, and the only one who could support him from being a good boss to an exploiter was the good man, the original owner. As a result, he passed it on by himself, and quit, severely hurting this hypocritical guy.

    That's right, looking at the bottom of Gu Xiaoming's heart, the original owner will always have a place.

    "Even if she's gone, as long as all her things are in my hands, then she still belongs to me."

    For countless days and nights, Gu Xiaoming said this to himself.

    He licked his dry lips, and looked at the invincible empire through the huge French windows of his house.

    The towering central tower stands in the center of Capital Star, and the brightest place is flashing with colorful neon billboards, the most of which is the LOGO of L Company.

    The flow of people is mighty, rushing from the farthest nine rings, and all corners of the world gather under the tower.

    They are not human beings, but vast colonies of ants. Dominated by those loud slogans, he propped up the skyscraper named "L" with his arms.

    Who is standing on the roof? The ants occasionally think, but they quickly chase the candy in front of them and forget the useless thoughts.

    Only her, only Mo Li.

    When the ants were ignorant, they climbed to the top alone, building bricks one by one, extending the spire to the other side of the cloud.

    And the only one who can stand side by side with her is himself.

    Satisfied, Gu Xiaoming withdrew his gaze and continued to negotiate with the agent. The agency company of the cat family is really difficult, and Mao Xiao still has a lot to do.

    "I seem to have seen you somewhere."

    The puppet cat on the other side of the light screen blinked. She had a little impression of the image of the silver-haired woman. She seemed to have seen it somewhere, but she couldn't remember it.

    "Really?"

    Gu Xiaoming narrowed his eyes dangerously, and he became a little displeased.

    This image was made after Mo Li, and the agency had seen it, which meant that Mo Li hadn't left the animation industry at all.

    Where is she and who is she working for?

    What kind of existence is a company that would rather escape from L than leave?

    The puppet cat tilted his head, and vaguely remembered that when he was negotiating with the Black Cat Studio, the other party's virtual image was distorted for a moment. At that moment, he seemed to see a silver-haired woman sitting upright.

    "It should be black..."

    Gu Xiaoming didn't hear the following sentence clearly.

    His brain was buzzing, his blood flowed backwards staring at the message that popped up suddenly, and his heart almost stopped beating.

    The Skynet was restored without any omissions, and the exploiters finally faced the day when they would be sanctioned.

    The virtual light screen flickered faintly with fluorescent light, and seeing the short sentence made him feel cold all over.

    [Mo Li]: Is my identity comfortable to use? It's time to give it back to me.

    The author has something to say:

    Finished, and started to catch up with chapter V.

    The last 2,000 words are to reduce the number of words, this article is ready to enter V! (Taping on the keyboard, ready to be ready every day)

    Preorder "Revenge Beauty [Infinity]" for collection ↓

    [Copywriting]

    All players have heard of Sylvia's name, she is beautiful, powerful, and a virgin. She will lend a helping hand to anyone who asks her for help and bring them out of the infinite flow world safely.

    Until one day, her teammates announced her death: Sylvia voluntarily sacrificed her life in order to protect her lover.

    The players believed it was true, and designated July 5 every year as a day of mourning to commemorate the grace of Our Lady to them, and donated their points to Sylvia's organization for asylum.

    Three years later, a mysterious girl conquered the world of Infinity Stream.

    She is beautiful, powerful, but like a god of death. Anyone who begged her for mercy, she would ruthlessly reap their lives and exile their souls to the space-time gap.

    She broke all the games, walked all the way to her original teammates, and raised her scythe.     "There is a price to pay for betraying me." She laughed, "Now,     are

    you ready to pay back?" The ex-boyfriend who betrayed the heroine.     Plot line: Men are strong and women are stronger, and the heroine is above everything else. The essence is that after the Virgin Mary was betrayed, the shark pierced the infinite stream of revenge.     Personal XP: There are otome elements, all the supporting characters in this article, regardless of gender, have a single arrow towards the heroine, including the attribute of licking dogs.