In fact, all two-dimensional parents have to go through such a process-looking directly at the true face of their children and accepting it with difficulty.

    Fortunately, the couple chose to respect their daughter.

    Even if you don't understand what the "dubbing" is, you don't understand why she has to throw pocket money in the "rpg game" every week, and you don't understand how to print paper figures on iron or acrylic cards and hang them on schoolbags. on the operation. They still gave the greatest respect to everyone.

    Gradually, few of them were willing to reveal themselves to them, talking about things in the circle at the dinner table. She always waved her hands and said, "There is no good animation in All StarCraft", and they also nodded "hmm" while putting vegetables in their daughter's bowls.

    In the first semester of high school, the parents of the empty crowd visited their daughter's school open day.

    Their daughter, the daughter who was always at the bottom of the grades, stood upright under the spotlight and showed everyone what she liked. Even ordinary people who don't understand "house dance" will be infected by the cheerful music and cute movements.

    Amid the warm applause from all around, the absent parents watched their daughter exit in glory.

    They hurried backstage to hug their daughter, formally reconcile with her, and apologize for their previous indifference.

    But he never thought that the girl who was dazzling just now was surrounded by a few ruffian boys.

    With cigarettes in their mouths and baggy coats draped over their shoulders, they slid their fingers over their upturned chests.

    "If you dress like this, don't you give me something cool?"

    "What coser, I think you're just out to sell it."

    "Secondary? Fuliji!"

    Men Ke Luoque patted the head boy's hand and stared back viciously. She is single and weak, unable to beat the tall boy in front of her.

    "Yo yo, the little beauty still has a temper." The

    boy smiled instead of anger, and leaned closer to the empty body with a shy face. His eyes continued to linger on her chest and neck, as if he had already tasted the sweetness of a young girl.

    Just when a few boys completely blocked the crowd, the couple behind the tree finally turned off the video recording button on the virtual light screen. They rushed to the daughter's side, the father caught one, and the mother caught another, and they pressed them to the ground and beat them desperately.

    "Flirt with my daughter, right? I'll let you flirt, and I'll let you flirt!"

    "Do you have any control over what my daughter likes to wear? If you open your mouth and shut it up, you're a dick. Didn't your mother teach you how to speak?

    " A self-proclaimed elite intellectual, now shed his usual disguise. They rolled up the sleeves of their windbreakers one after another, and greeted the boy's spine with fists as big as bowls.

    One click, another click.

    A few slutty guys were beaten and wept bitterly, and the sound of "click" and "click" bones shattered one after another.

    In the end, pig-killing howls spread throughout the campus, even attracting the dean of teaching. The teachers dragged the parents' arms back, and the parents were still red-eyed and insisted on beating up several boys.